Oh for ***** sake! The dust caps.

Comments

• Sorry, but how did this thread get from stolen dust caps to a finger full of sh!t?
    Carry on though, it is still funny.

welcome to the crudcatcher. this has been quite tame by the standards round these parts. good entertainment thou
    Exactly, good entertainment indeed. Crudcatcher = my favourite part of bikeradar.
    "Youth's a mask, but it don't last
    live it long and live it fast."
    My dustcap topic:
    http://www.bikeradar.com/mtb/forum/view ... &highlight
  • Kaise
    Kaise Posts: 2,498
    yoohoo999 wrote:

If it was me i would smear my dustcaps in dog poo.

i like to smear one of my fingers in human poo (from just inside my areshole) then hold a pint right at the top of the glass.

next thing to do is to sniff your pint (in esence you will be sniffing your thumb) and pull a face, something like "pwoaarr, this pint stinks, have you smelt it?"

you then offer your pint up to someone to smell and confirmn whilst keeping hold of it, in essence, they will be sniffing your finger. which has been up your arris.

it is a very funny way to make someone smell the sh1t on your finger.

of course, you are left in a situation for the rest of the night where your finger stinks but i reckon it is worth it.

ah the art form that is "skiffing" - impressed you know this one webster, i just go for running my helmet around the tip of someones pint when they aint looking, also has a good effect
  • mak3m
    mak3m Posts: 1,394
    where the fark do you peeps go drinking :shock:
  • Kaise
    mak3m wrote:

Juice Lubes Dirt Juice, why?
  • I only drink Coke, or Dr Pepper. And just in case I run out I have an emergency supply of blackcurrant juice.
    Why do you ask?
    My dustcap topic:
  • Richie63
    Richie63 Posts: 2,132
    I only drink Coke, or Dr Pepper. And just in case I run out I have an emergency supply of blackcurrant juice.
    Why do you ask?

Well Fullo' Dung he weren't asking you
    I'm going to blow the bank on a new build ( within reason ) NOW DONE!!
    http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss14 ... 010362.jpg
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    kaiser83 wrote:
    ah the art form that is "skiffing" - impressed you know this one webster, i just go for running my helmet around the tip of someones pint when they aint looking, also has a good effect

strictly speaking, skiffing is the act of putting shitt on someone, the way i have described involves the victim actively offering his face upto the pint pot which you are holding in your hand, its a more sphisticated way of getting down to work.

either way, people get arse grease on them.
  • sandy hill
    sandy hill Posts: 390
    I had a dust cap stolen today whilst riding my bike.

On my way home I spotted my local PCSO who said bike crime was on the increase and that I should report it. The desk officer seemed really reluctant to issue me a crime reference number when I called it in.
    This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
  • Kaise

strictly speaking, skiffing is the act of putting shitt on someone

since when were we sticking to strictly speaking? skiffing is skiffing and thats the end of it!!
  • mak3m
    sandy hill wrote:
    I had a dust cap stolen today whilst riding my bike.

You can't beat that kind of determination

Did u slow down or did the sneaky git get u at the lights
  • mak3m
    kaiser83 wrote:
    mak3m wrote:

Juice Lubes Dirt Juice, why?

Not what where!!!!!!

Last time I got my knob out in a pub it caused a lot of excitement, just not the kind I was hoping for
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    mak3m wrote:
    Last time I got my knob out in a pub it caused a lot of excitement, just not the kind I was hoping for
    Oh dear. did it go off unintentionally? Premature ejaculation is a serious affliction.
  • mak3m
    mak3m wrote:
    Oh dear. did it go off unintentionally? Premature ejaculation is a serious affliction.

Not quite but a lesson to all the youths here!!!

When drunk in a public house and u get the urge to light a fart it's only the rear portion of your trolleys you need to pull down. Picture the scene, moi fumbling with a zippo with strides and pants round my ankles wimmin and children screaming.

Every day I wake up and give thanks this was pre digital and camera phone so no POIDT
  • Richie63
    As requested Dust caps as nipple covers

P4060101.jpg
  • Richie63 wrote:
    I only drink Coke, or Dr Pepper. And just in case I run out I have an emergency supply of blackcurrant juice.
    Why do you ask?

Oi. Grow up.
    My dustcap topic:
  • Richie63
    Richie63 wrote:
    Why do you ask?

Oi. Grow up.

Oh I am so sorry Badly sung
  • Richie63 wrote:
    Richie63 wrote:
    Why do you ask?

Oi. Grow up.

Oh I am so sorry for being a total tw@ and all round idiot, I like your username and you are really funny.
    Thanks, I agree.
    My dustcap topic:
  • getonyourbike
    getonyourbike Posts: 2,648
    jay12 wrote:
    what-has-been-seen-cannot-be-unseen.jpg
    +potato
    + more potatoes
  • mak3m
    Richie63

I did an extensive google search for such an image so im assuming thats a picture from your personal colllection :shock:
  • toby_winkler
    toby_winkler Posts: 1,298
    Richie63

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Please don't tell me you took that picture yourself. I'm slightly worried for your sanity if you took a picture of your own nipple with a dust cap on it, and then posted it on a predominately male forum.

Also if you did take it yourself, I am quite impressed you got it to stay on your nipple. I feel it would be quite hard to do, but have personally never tried it.
  • Anonymous
    Fully-sprung You seem to be intent on making enemies here. Why exactly did you join the forum?
  • toby_winkler
    Fully-sprung You seem to be intent on making enemies here. Why exactly did you join the forum?

+potato. You seem like a bit of a fag end to me.
  • Richie63
    Richie63 wrote:
    Richie63 wrote:
    Why do you ask?

Oi. Grow up.

Oh I am so sorry for being a total tw@ and all round idiot, I like your username and you are really funny.
    Thanks, I agree.

Well, Ring-piece Bung you managed to change my text, it shows a level of intelligence we hadn't credited you with . Well Done. Gold Star
  • Anonymous
    To be fair, even plankton shows intelligence we wouldn't have credited him for.
  • Richie63
    Richie63

Please don't tell me you took that picture yourself. I'm slightly worried for your sanity if you took a picture of your own nipple with a dust cap on it, and then posted it on a predominately male forum.

Also if you did take it yourself, I am quite impressed you got it to stay on your nipple. I feel it would be quite hard to do, but have personally never tried it.

Sometimes you just have to do things

It stays on with tit tape.
  • toby_winkler
    Well I admire your dedication to the Crudcatcher. Have some internet points.
  • Richie63 wrote:
    Richie63

Sometimes you just have to do things

It stays on with tit tape.

Oh my dear god, what HAVE I let my self in for :shock:
  • Richie63
    I'll bring the tape :lol:

Be afraid, be very afraid