Superstar Mix Ups-Common?

leaflite
leaflite Posts: 1,651
edited April 2011 in The hub
A few weeks ago, we ordered some superstar nano pedals in orange. 2 days later, a package arrives from superstar containing a T shirt and some brake pads! We got that sorted and they eventually sent the right items.
Then, on sunday, we ordered some black grips with orange lockrings. Today a package arrives containing orange grips with black lockrings!

These will also have to be sent back. It must cost them a fortune in return postage if this happens often.

Comments

• sniper68
    sniper68 Posts: 2,910
    Been ordering stuff from SS for years and have never had a mix-up 8)
  • Northwind
    Northwind Posts: 14,675
    Nah, never had that. Though occasionally they've sent me tangfastics instead of proper sweets.
    Uncompromising extremist
  • toby_winkler
    toby_winkler Posts: 1,298
    I once ordered some orange grips with white lock rings, and they sent orange grips with red lock rings. They where great with the returns and everything though, they offered to pay the return postage as well, but seen as I just sent the lockrings back and it only needed a first class stamp, I didn't bother.
  • toby_winkler
    toby_winkler Posts: 1,298
    I also got extra haribo when they sent the correct stuff.
  • cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    Ordered plenty, never a problem
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • maybe there tying to tell you what colours you Should have ordered!!! :wink:
    Timmo.
    After all, I am Cornish!
    http://cornwallmtb.kk5.org/
    Cotic Soul, The bike of Legends!:wink: Yes, I Am a bike tart!
    http://www.bikeradar.com/forums/viewtop ... 1#16297481
  • joshtp
    joshtp Posts: 3,966
    nope... never had a mix up...
    I like bikes and stuff
  • mrfmilo
    mrfmilo Posts: 2,250
    Never had a mix up, but they must get hundreds of orders every day, so not suprising really
  • Again, loads and loads of stuff, never got a wrong order. They did mark my wheels as dispatched instead of processing though, the moved them back to processing when I asked about it, and forgot to mark them as dispatched when they did actually send them. Was a nice surprise when they arrived though :lol:

Other than that, I've sent a few things back because It wasn't quite the same colour I thought it was, or I'd ordered the wrong thing. They ALWAYS take it back with no problems, then I get extra haribo when I receive my replacements. I love SuperStar!
  • Briggo
    Briggo Posts: 3,537
    They just dont like you.
  • Northwind
    Northwind Posts: 14,675
    Other than that, I've sent a few things back because It wasn't quite the same colour I thought it was, or I'd ordered the wrong thing. They ALWAYS take it back with no problems

OK, not to be a knob here but that's a legal requirement, just the distance selling regulations at work.
    Uncompromising extremist