Pro-lite Cuneo bike & Trek District Stolen from Warwick

mrbananahands
mrbananahands Posts: 4
edited April 2011 in Road stolen
Some charming fellows have nicked my two bikes - both locked up in a locked garage.

First up my racing bike:
prolitebike-1.jpg
Pro-lite Cuneo aluminium, 21”(?) Frame and Como 700C wheels - 30mm deep wall rims, black aero spokes and quick release levers fitted with Vredestein tyres. It did have the race number ‘664’ on a small sticker on the handlebars
Saddle has been changed to the one shown in the small picture - ISM Adamo Road in black vinyl. Seat post is Pro-lite.
Handlebars and forks are Pro-lite carbon fibre – note unusually large amount of carbon-look spacers under the Pro-lite stem.
Groupset is Campagnolo Mirage 10 Speed
Pedals – Look Keo (classics?) showing wear.
Was fitted with a Boardman cycle computer front wheel speed sensor and pedal rpm sensor. Mounts for lights also fitted.

Second bike:
trekdistrict.jpg
saddlenbag.jpg

Trek District 2009 model, 56cm frame. They come with a carbon belt instead of a chain so a little different to normal. Some of the bolts have been changed – I know which so can easily identify my bike. Seat post is shiny not black as shown. Some small scratches on the handlebars by the stem clamp. Polished ali bottle cage fitted to down tube.
Fitted with a Brooks saddle (with copper rivets and rails) in tan leather with matching Brooks saddle bag as shown above. Standard pedals fitted with tan leather covered toe clips. Seat post is shiny not black as shown
Had a Bikehut, cycle computer fitted with front wheel speed sensor tie-wrapped on and mounts for lights

Sorry about photo sizes.
Bikes were stolen on Tuesday 22nd February at ~1pm by some charming fellows driving a Ford Transit pick-up NA53 LCJ which is registered in the Coventry area.

Any help is much appreciated
Andy
Crime number S/11/2221

Comments

• I just bought a Pro-lite Cuneo frame (no forks ) off eBay which looks very similar to yours.

It has a Trybike sticker and Mirage UT cranks - it was just the bare frame (apart from thecranks),no forks, not even a hanger which I thought odd.

Were there any identifying marks that you can supply and I'll check it out when it arrives.
  • Just checked the bike out and it's not the same one.

This has cable rub to the upper part of the headtube from a shorter stem and no scratch on the downtube below the P for Pro-lite.
  • Thank you for looking / remembering about the bike all the same.

Cheers
    Andy