Wiggle have ruined their site

lvquestpaddler
lvquestpaddler Posts: 416
edited April 2011 in The hub
Why oh why have Wiggle f**ked their once easy to navigate site totally. I can't get around it at all these days, it's slow as hell, keeps asking to refine things and won't let you back to where you were without going to the homepage and starting again, and then you keep having to ask to see the full menu?! WHY?
It's so bad I can't be bothered at all these days. 10yrs been using them but no more I'm afraid.

Comments

• i dont find it to bad to navigate but i do find its alot slower than it used to be. thought it was just me.
    Cube Acid 2011
  • The Spiderman
    The Spiderman Posts: 5,625
    Not as cheap as it ued to be either. :(
    2006 Giant XTC
    2010 Giant Defy Advanced
    2016 Boardman Pro 29er
    2016 Pinnacle Lithium 4
    2017 Canondale Supersix Evo
  • Doesn't help that my IE8 is naff, has that flickering mouse bollox thing going on,also keeps (not responding) despite being virus/malaware free. I've just booted it off the PC and switched to google chrome which seems far superior and not intent on ruining the screen size by keeping adding on toolbars.favourite bars etc. Like peering through a fecking letterbox at times with IE..... :lol:
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Doesn't help that my IE8 is naff, has that flickering mouse bollox thing going on,also keeps (not responding) despite being virus/malaware free. I've just booted it off the PC and switched to google chrome which seems far superior and not intent on ruining the screen size by keeping adding on toolbars.favourite bars etc. Like peering through a fecking letterbox at times with IE..... :lol:
    IE doesn't add bullshite toolbars to itself, YOU add them to it :roll: