Comments

• DIESELDOG
    DIESELDOG Posts: 2,087
    Love it!!

"comes with FSA headset"

Pure brilliance.

Love n hugs

DD
    Eagles may soar but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

www.onemanandhisbike.co.uk
  • blister pus
    blister pus Posts: 5,780
    i'd buy it just for the read. nicely done 8)
  • lawman
    lawman Posts: 6,868
    oh dear, if that doesnt go for a stupid price, i might have to take that for a commuter project, i have wayyy too many spares, and they'd look pretty good on that, damn it :lol:
  • I like the bit in the questions section:
    Q: Hello with regards to your blender frame, I don't have time to read your essay just wonder what size and year is it and is there any damage/cracks? Thanks
    A: sorry but i dont have time to answer your question

:lol: Orsum!
  • Cferg
    Cferg Posts: 347
    . the only 'buy it now' price i have in mind is the cost of a university education in a course of my choice

First class :lol:
  • Cferg wrote:
    . the only 'buy it now' price i have in mind is the cost of a university education in a course of my choice

7 year course studying law? What a tw@, if you're going to sell something people don't need t know your entire life story.
    "Youth's a mask, but it don't last
    live it long and live it fast."
    My dustcap topic:
    http://www.bikeradar.com/mtb/forum/view ... &highlight
  • Cferg wrote:

7 year course studying law? What a tw@, if you're going to sell something people don't need t know your entire life story.

You mean in much the same way people don't need to hear your fascinating tales involving dust caps?
  • Bred2shred
    Bred2shred Posts: 306
    Cferg wrote:

Wow, wise words from the 12 year old there.

I think your kinda missing the point, and far be it from me to enlighten you.

OT, a very enjoyable short read, just a shame the wife would string me up by my particular if i bought another frame. :)
    Never argue with an idiot, he'll only drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
  • sandy hill
    sandy hill Posts: 390
    Cferg wrote:

You mean in much the same way people don't need to hear your fascinating tales involving dust caps?

BOOM!
    This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
  • Bred2shred wrote:
    Cferg wrote:

OT, a very enjoyable short read, just a shame the wife would string me up by my particular if i bought another frame. :)
    And the dust cap stories ARE exiting.
    My dustcap topic:
  • Bred2shred
    Bred2shred Posts: 306
    Bred2shred wrote:
    Cferg wrote:

No, they are not "exiting"

I'll exit you in a minute.

Oh wait thats not right.
    Never argue with an idiot, he'll only drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
  • Bred2shred wrote:
    Bred2shred wrote:
    Cferg wrote:

No, they are not "exiting"

I'll exit you in a minute.

Oh wait thats not right.
    If that's not right what is?
    My dustcap topic:
  • Richie63
    Richie63 Posts: 2,132
    I fully agree with our little friend Full o' spunk in that his dust cap stories are exciting .Since he's posted I have spent most my waking hours thinking dustcaps.
    I'm going to blow the bank on a new build ( within reason ) NOW DONE!!
    http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss14 ... 010362.jpg
  • Raymondavalon
    Raymondavalon Posts: 5,346

Don't ever apply to MENSA, you'll blow them away
    Kiddies as intelligent as you should star on TV shows hosted by Bill Cosby or other questionable comedians!

Now go post something of a lesser intelligence level in "The Hub"
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Richie63 wrote:
    I fully agree with our little friend Full o' spunk in that his dust cap stories are exciting .Since he's posted I have spent most my walking hours thinking dustcaps.
  • mak3m
    mak3m Posts: 1,394
    lmao going for a walk

IT LIVES
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    ive just been out to walkdog
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • joshtp
    joshtp Posts: 3,966
    that's proper class.... though I feel he saw the wetsuit add and decided to apply some of that marketing strategy to him frame...
    I like bikes and stuff
  • cee
    cee Posts: 4,553
    its probably the saddest story i have ever read.

**sobs into luchtime pint.**
    Whenever I see an adult on a bicycle, I believe in the future of the human race.

H.G. Wells.