Forum home Road cycling forum Workshop

Idiot guide to my derailleur

PostieJohnPostieJohn Posts: 1,105
edited March 2011 in Workshop
Hi I know the answer is already here, but if I read to much I will think I can fix everything, and that's not good.

My Campag Veloce derailleur has shifted a few mm, from the inside pushing out, when in the big ring, so it's now noisily rubbing against the chain.

I have about a 10% success rate moving it back a couple of mm's, but the other 90% of the time I've managed to turn my Bianchi into a unicycle!!!!.

So please in words of one syllable what needs adjusting, how far, what way, etc.
Think of it as explaining your DVD player to a deaf grandparent.


Sign In or Register to comment.