The Royal Wedding Drinking Game. 29/4/2011

projectsome
projectsome Posts: 4,478
edited March 2011 in The Crudcatcher
Stolen from here

1. If the Queen is on the screen you must be drinking. The woman has ruled the country for over 50 years, the least you can do is get destroyed in her honour.

2. Any time Prince Harry appears all players must produce a Nazi salute. The last player to do so must consume 5 fingers/mouthfuls for their poor reactions.

3. If Elton John is spotted the last person to shout "Candle in the Wind" must drink 5.

4. Any time time paralells are drawn to the Diana and Charles wedding (or any previous Royal Wedding for that matter), by commentators or otherwise, all players must consume 3 fingers/mouthfuls of their drink.

5.We're British (or shall assume the role for the day), which means we're a simple folk who enjoy comforts such as bacon and beer. With this in mind then, what better way to greet our anthem than with a hearty chug. As a result when the National Anthem is playing, everyone must be stood up and drinking. (Cheers to Will Sugg for inspiring this rule)

6.William will one day become king of this fine country, a fact that needs to be celebrated no? Every time the word "future" is said, in the mentioned context or not, an amount no less than 1 finger must be added to the "Future Kings Cup" by any player. This should then go in a clockwise direction from the first player to do so everytime future is mentioned, to ensure the cup has a good mix of drinks.
(Cheers to Sam Baggot for inspiring this rule)

7. And following on from Rule 6, The last person to shout "God save the future King!" upon the proclamation of "I now pronounce you man and wife" has to down the Future King's Cup. I fear for those that are last here, I really do.
(Cheers to Dick Sharp for inspiring this rule)

8. Prince Phillip has found a warm place in many of our hearts, his "Racist Grandad" appeal simply too hard too dislike.As a result, whenever he is shown independant of the Queen (to avoid complications with rule 1), the last player to shout "Bloody Foreigners" must drink 3 fingers. Penalties can be awarded for anyone who makes no attempt to imitate his accent.
FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!

Comments

• El Capitano
    El Capitano Posts: 6,401
    Thank god I'm teetotal...
  • mak3m
    mak3m Posts: 1,394
    thank god i will be out on my bike

vive la republic :twisted:
  • Tel39
    Tel39 Posts: 243
    mak3m wrote:
    thank god i will be out on my bike

vive la republic :twisted:

I'm glad you'll be out on your bike too

Plenty of other Republics around the globe
    Ever thought of moving to one??
    I'm quite happy with our constitutional monarchy thanks
    Move along there's a good chap :wink:
    Vis Unita Fortior
  • mak3m
    mak3m Posts: 1,394
    Lmao I'm talking about this republic, but thanks for the concern, I will look into these other republics you speak of :wink:
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Pah, amateurs. Real drinking experts (for example, the Celts) don't NEED excuses or silly games to drink. All we need is alchohol and sufficient consciousness.
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    edited March 2011
    Since my giving up alcohol for lent failed I've been challenged not to drink at all during April, guess this means I'll be failing that too. Having said that I may well be away in Wales biking anyway, depends what day we leave to head over for the Dyfi.
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Too complicated, our riules will be, while the wedding is on shovel as much booze down neck as is humanly possible

The Nazi salutes we just do anyway
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Pah, amateurs. Real drinking experts (for example, the Celts) don't NEED excuses or silly games to drink. All we need is alchohol and sufficient consciousness.

Or, failing that, an intravenous drip. :D
  • El Capitano
    El Capitano Posts: 6,401
    I would imagine there'll be some 'interesting' postings on here on the 29th April...
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Pah, amateurs. Real drinking experts (for example, the Celts) don't NEED excuses or silly games to drink. All we need is alchohol and sufficient consciousness.

Or, failing that, an intravenous drip. :D
    That's not called "drinking" though. That's just "imbibing".
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Gazlar wrote:
    The Nazi salutes we just do anyway

Supposedly I did that to a german while very drunk on hockey tour, don't remember it but apparently I did the full Basil Fawlty.

I'm such a cunt
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Meh will be out on my bike taking advantage of the day of peace on the trails.

Though i am not against the Monarchy and think they do alot thats good, I just couldn't care who is marrying who or anything like that lol