Sunny Morning!

MountainMonster
MountainMonster Posts: 7,423
edited March 2011 in The Crudcatcher
Morning guys, bringing my bike with me to uni today, then gotta ride 30 miles to my friends house just outside of town and go for a ride with him back into the city for some exercise, should be a nice 50 miler today! Forks still not fixed, but lockout will keep them in order! Wish the endomondo challenge had started already!

How are you guys today?

Comments

• The Big Cheese
    The Big Cheese Posts: 8,651
    Meh! Too much going on at the moment, mums (she elderly) sick so have had to take time off to look after her and so is the missus (been in hospital) so have been run ragged since last Thursday, so today first day back which Im not looking forward to.... :cry:

Really need to be at home, however, apart from needing to earn, I feel bad about having to take more time off work, but family are more important and all that...

Apart from that, being so tired I could cry, I'm all good! :lol:
  • DIESELDOG
    DIESELDOG Posts: 2,087
    Morning peeps!

All very surreal as usual in DD's little world.

Hang in there BC, t'will all be fine.

Love n hugs

DD
    Eagles may soar but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

www.onemanandhisbike.co.uk
  • mak3m
    mak3m Posts: 1,394
    <3 to the cheese

Well took another day of for a ride, sunny now but allegedly it's now rain by lunch, thinking more local route rather than sitting in the car while the sun doth shine
  • sunny my arse./

But, I have the day off so i'm off to Whinlatter in a bit :D
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,832
    Sun - more like fog

rubbish sleep, in fact so bad I was doing work emails at 4.30 & then feel fast asleep just before the alarm went off at 6 :(

BC - keep your chin up
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    My day will hopefully go as follows.

My brother will get a lift to school from my cousin, leaving me the car.
    I will get out of bed and do the usual morning routine.
    Got to go and mow the grandmother's lawn.
    Go to cannock and play bikes.
    Come home, eat foods.
    Play tennis.
    Sleep.
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Lovely morning here. Sun is out, mist is burning off nicely, and I get into work to find our project is featuring on the cover of an international trade mag. Suh-weet! 8)

All in needs now is the call from the LBS to say my bits have arrived and things here will be tickedy-boo. BIke was pretty fun before, it'll be making it back to being an absolute weapon. Not that I can ride for sh!t! :lol:

BC - feel for your situation, man, I really do. Wish there were some smart words I could add here, but know that others are feeling symapthy for you.
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • tlw1
    Angry Bird wrote:

Come home, eat foods.
    Play tennis.
    Sleep.

what about the drugs & hookers?
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    matthew h wrote:
    Angry Bird wrote:

Come home, eat foods.
    Play tennis.
    Sleep.

I'll incorporate it into playing at cannock
  • tlw1
    Angry Bird wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Angry Bird wrote:

Come home, eat foods.
    Play tennis.
    Sleep.

I'll incorporate it into playing at cannock

good lad
  • El Capitano
    El Capitano Posts: 6,401
    Good Morning Freaks!

Legs are dead this morning. I also think I've worn out the inner chainring on the Focus - feels okay when 'soft pedaling' but feels like the BB's gone (which is brand new) when you put any serious pressure on the pedals. Doesn't happen on the outer ring??? Will hopefully have time to look at it this evening.

Definitely need more coffee...
  • Beardface
    Beardface Posts: 5,495
    Sending manhugs your way large fromage x

Morning crudlings,

Definitely not sunny here, far from it. On the plus side, the annoying colleague is 'sick', so it's peaceful today, and it's payday. My little ad in the classifieds (Shameless plug) is doing ok as well, slowly adding up!

Now, what to spend my little spare monies on.. some pedals? Some new rotors? Hmm... I fancy something shiny.

Have a good day people, it's almost the weekend! :twisted:
  • Raymondavalon
    Raymondavalon Posts: 5,346
    Greetings maggots!

Sunny day? Where? Not here where I am for sure!

Good day today, off to a Dell Technology event this afternoon, which means free snacks :¬) No complaints on that one, just hope I can stay awake when the "Dell Boys" drone on about their Storage product range...

Today is a day of win, O2 mailed me to tell me my new mobile handset will be delivered today and CRC also mailed me to say my replment Maxle is out for delivery too.
    Sadly I'll only be back in Stoke On Trent tomorrow, so the new warez will have to wait to be tinkered with

@TBC, be strong Adz, I'm sure the ladies in your life will soon be back in the pink
  • Sorry to hear your laydeez are not well TBC, hope they get well soon.

Today will be filled with much mehness. Back in the office, it's misty and generally shit outside, cafe is shut so no bacons either, which lets face it, is about the only reason I come to work in the first place. May have to venture further afield and forrage for my bacons shortly. Or have a minion do it for me.

This afternoon though I do get to finish an hour early. Looks like the 60 billionth hand will be played on the site today, so they're throwing a bit of a bash in celebration.
    Every cloud and all that
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Morning all,

Wet sloppy man kisses Cheese :p should help ya keep ya chin up :p

Crap day today until about 5 where i will leave work,(where all the people who aren't areses are off today) then ride up Cwm with a house mate after work in the rain now it seems lol.
  • El Capitano
    El Capitano Posts: 6,401
    then ride up Cwm with a house mate after work in the rain now it seems

It's hissing down in Cardiff at the moment. :(
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Hope everyone gets better Large Cheddar!

Today I'm determined to cancel all my direct debits for my old house. Considering I don't have the keys to the property any more, I really should get my orrifice in gear. I also need to figure out which email address the Deposit Protection Service have, as they've apparently sent me the ID code I need, but I haven't received it anywhere :?

Blender is going to be fixed up tonight. I really want to make the most of this dry weather, though I believe tomorrow will be pretty nasty :evil:
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Kaise
    Kaise Posts: 2,498
    morning

thats is all today

MEH!
  • Thewaylander
    then ride up Cwm with a house mate after work in the rain now it seems

It's hissing down in Cardiff at the moment. :(

I figure can't plan on the weather in Wales, It's just as likely to stop for a few hours as belt it down. All you can do is piple all types of gear in your boot and bag and hope you have the range to cover lol
  • Just priced up a rigid inbred build to use as a commuter. That's 2hrs well spent.
    Off to go try some more now. :lol:
  • toby_winkler
    toby_winkler Posts: 1,298
    Morning all, looking rather sunny in Northampton today.

Just about to head out on the bike, nothing to exciting today, just some country lanes and fire roads, should be warm enough for t shirt and shorts though, so will be nice. will be packing the coat in the bag though, just in case.
  • Kitty
    Kitty Posts: 2,844
    Afternoon, it's one of my days off and so I'm still in my pjs, lazing about!

Plans for the day - not a lot.
  • Thewaylander
    So unfair. Wish ihad today could get on riding :(
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Morning ish. Going back to work today my back is still not perfect but it'll be fine, got Wednsday and Thursday off.

Yesterday was spent productively, I Booked all my accomodation for my summer Jollys, bar one in Brussels as I need to make sure I'm definately starting in Brussels. So far the plan is Start in Londinium, Eurostar to Brussels (1st Class 35 quid) few days in Brussels then up to Rotterdam for a long weekend, move on to Den Haag (scheveningen) for a few days before heading up to Amsterdam for the weekend in a hostel and then a few days in an apartment in the Jordaan and then finish off with a couple of days in a camping shed in the Amsterdamse Bos, before flying back from Schipol.

I've got free train travel for all of it apart from the Eurostar which I get heavily discounted. The only disappointment was that we had a 3 day block in the Dam to book and I wanted to stay on a houseboat, but many of them require 4 nights, so we had the little apartment instead. I'm so looking forward to it
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • projectsome
    projectsome Posts: 4,478
    woke up at 8:45 so had to rush around getting ready for work :lol:

just a bit of catching up to do, as I've been off.
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • mak3m
    mak3m Posts: 1,394
    weeeeeeeeeeeeee decided to mtfu and went to sherwood pines

sunburnt in march lol :oops: