R.I.P. PK

desmosedici
desmosedici Posts: 117
edited March 2011 in The bottom bracket
I just got news that a cycling buddy of mine, PK Yeoh, was killed in a road accident while cycling. A car swerved into the emergency lane on a 3 lane highway and hit him. He died on the spot.

I feel all numb inside. :(

Comments

• CyclingBantam
    CyclingBantam Posts: 1,299
    Terribly sorry for your loss. Awful news.

R.I.P.
  • Frank the tank
    Frank the tank Posts: 6,553
    Sorry for your sad loss.

R.I.P.
    Tail end Charlie

The above post may contain traces of sarcasm or/and bullsh*t.
  • DIESELDOG
    DIESELDOG Posts: 2,087
    Sorry to hear that. R.I.P

Love n hugs

DD
    Eagles may soar but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

www.onemanandhisbike.co.uk
  • desmosedici
    edited March 2011
    * Deleted *
  • Velonutter
    Velonutter Posts: 2,437
    Sorry to hear this mate, my thoughts are with his family :(
  • airbusboy
    airbusboy Posts: 231
    I'm very sorry to hear of your loss.

Can i ask why you would show a picture of the accident? I would personally say it's complete unnecessary. A picture of your friend at his best would probably be more suitable.

Kindest Rgds
    'Ride hard for those who can't.....'
  • cornerblock
    cornerblock Posts: 3,228
    airbusboy wrote:

Can i ask why you would show a picture of the accident? I would personally say it's complete unnecessary. A picture of your friend at his best would probably be more suitable.

Kindest Rgds

+1. I can only assume you are in shock still, as the picture is not necessary. I would be reluctant to show that picture of somebody I did not know, let alone a friend. My deepest condolences to his family and loved ones.
  • desmosedici
    airbusboy wrote:

Kindest Rgds

+1. I can only assume you are in shock still, as the picture is not necessary. I would be reluctant to show that picture of somebody I did not know, let alone a friend. My deepest condolences to his family and loved ones.

You're right. It was in poor taste. He was a well liked and popular rider, and always smiling. This one is much better.

196233_10150132970598724_588783723_6317769_4174182_n.jpg