Start your engines morning thread

tlw1
tlw1 Posts: 21,831
edited March 2011 in The Crudcatcher
morning

Glad I drank all that wine last night :roll:

Bright side f1 this morning followed by a boys day with the kids. Wife back later and friends over for dinner so I will feel worse tomorrow!

Comments

• projectsome
    projectsome Posts: 4,478
    :lol: Thought I was up early

Fecking insomnia, tired as feck :x

Not much sorted morning wise, party this evening
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • Raymondavalon
    Raymondavalon Posts: 5,346
    Greetings

I\m going back to bed for a lie in....
  • tlw1
    Ready to go back to bed now! Somehow i think the kids are going to let that happen!
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning all.

Opticians at 9 to see if I need glasses. Off to the stables after that to say hi to everyone there.

Rest of the day will be at cannock playing around there :D
  • Must go and fix the tube I punctured last night and stick it back in the bag as a spare.
    Never had to do a night repair before, all I can say is that I'm glad I had my DX head-torch.
  • lawman
    lawman Posts: 6,868
    Morning freaks, cracking qualifying session, insane stuff, well worth waking up early for :D superb ride at Cannock last night, first time there on the mojo and it felt fecking awesome, looking forward to another blast tomorrow :D
  • ctrlaltdel
    ctrlaltdel Posts: 114
    Picking my bike up from the shop this morning after a much needed service. House warming party later today, aaaand first time at Dalby forest tomorrow!
  • tlw1
    lawman wrote:
    Morning freaks, cracking qualifying session, insane stuff, well worth waking up early for :D superb ride at Cannock last night, first time there on the mojo and it felt fecking awesome, looking forward to another blast tomorrow :D

Was a great qual - the red bull looks bloody quick, just hope it eats tyres to even it out
  • mak3m
    mak3m Posts: 1,394
    watching some cricket then, fixing a flat and off to northamptonshire countryside for a nice spinning session

wtf who turned off the sun its saturday ffs
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    oh yeah, morning whoresmouths.

i had bacon egg and cheese oatcakes for breakfast today, one of my students bought some back from stoke for me this week, im glad he passed the course.

rest of the day involves dog walking and packing for a week long trip away with work and of course, i need to make sure i hammer the wife so she doesnt heal up whilst im away.
  • El Capitano
    El Capitano Posts: 6,401
    Good Afternoon Freaks!

Been fettling this morning - complete new drivetrain on the Focus, and obviously had to get and test it out...

Currently watching the Track Champs - ladies in lycra, Hmmmmmm.

Mrs C will be home shortly then we're off to the allotment where I'm going to set lots of things on fire.

:D
  • Beardface
    Beardface Posts: 5,495
    Guten arvo :)

Feeling good today, drank copious amounts of 'Golden Glory' (no, no showers involved!) last night - which is a Peach & Melon Ale.. been out on the bike, and have listed some spares in the Classifieds.

This afternoon will be spent choosing which shade of black to get my frame resprayed, going to the American sweet shop to stock up on goodies, and eating lots of food :)

Have a good weekend crudders! x
  • montevideoguy
    montevideoguy Posts: 2,271
    In work just now listening to a spot of Depeche Mode and reading about those clowns in london trashing stuff...they never learn do they? Had a late night last night so will go home and have a nap before going out on the bike. Wife says she is making cookies so I'm content.
    Formally known as Coatbridgeguy
  • Cabbij80
    Cabbij80 Posts: 20
    Dzien Dobry everyone

Last night was spent in a bar in Krakow centre, watching countless hordes of English stag parties wandering round in fancy dress, puking and trying to find the nearest strip club. Was tempted to point them towards my ex's place of work as she turned out to be slightly crazy last week, and if she doesnt stop bothering me, will end up in a ditch with her head facing backwards. :twisted:

Working from home today, hoping the muppets in London go home soon so I can stop working as I have a date with a rather lovely lady this evening, so need to try and look reasonably alive for once.

Its snowing outside, so no chance of me doing anything else today. I've had enough of the cold now and want some sun! :(

Have a good weekend :D
  • montevideoguy
    montevideoguy Posts: 2,271
    Cabbij80 wrote:
    Dzien Dobry everyone

Last night was spent in a bar in Krakow centre, watching countless hordes of English stag parties wandering round in fancy dress, puking and trying to find the nearest strip club. Was tempted to point them towards my ex's place of work as she turned out to be slightly crazy last week, and if she doesnt stop bothering me, will end up in a ditch with her head facing backwards. :twisted:

Working from home today, hoping the muppets in London go home soon so I can stop working as I have a date with a rather lovely lady this evening, so need to try and look reasonably alive for once.

Its snowing outside, so no chance of me doing anything else today. I've had enough of the cold now and want some sun! :(

Have a good weekend :D

Easily the best post of the day!
    Formally known as Coatbridgeguy
  • Cabbij80
    Cabbij80 Posts: 20
    Thanks, got to love Krakow. Just a shame I'm only here until October when I finish training people to do my job. But I'm making the most of it!!

Sometimes being outsourced works in your favour 8)
  • DIESELDOG
    DIESELDOG Posts: 2,087
    Morning all....

Guess this needs to be re-named? The time is now zero-zero--zero and three minutes...

Crap, make that 4.

Oh well...

love n hugs

DD

not exactly a quote of quotes, should have re-named the thread to "MEH another day."

Lots of love n hugs

DD
    Eagles may soar but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

www.onemanandhisbike.co.uk
  • Beardface
    Beardface Posts: 5,495
    Cabbij80 wrote:
    so need to try and look reasonably alive for once.

Good luck with that mate, you need all the help you can get! :P

Jane Dobra.. lol ;) Have a good one tonight fella :)