greetings!

John0611
John0611 Posts: 20
edited March 2011 in The hub
Well, ive been lurking on this forum for a while now and thought it about time I joined up so HI!!

I ride a Kona Cindercone around the sheffield/barnsley area and try and ride the 6 miles to work and back at least a couple of times a week.

Thats about it really, just wanted to introduce myself before i bombard you all with questions about which lights to use etc etc :twisted:

Cheers,

John

Comments

• supersonic
    supersonic Posts: 82,708
    Hi and welcome,

Near my neck of the woods then!
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Hello!
    I love cindercones. I used to ride a mate's one in the very early early nineties. A few years ago, I finally decided to get one myself, but it is in a constant state of built/unbuilt :?
    Love the geometry on them though.
  • Aggieboy
    Aggieboy Posts: 3,996
    Introductory posts should only be allowed in The CrudCatcher so we can take the p1ss out of new people.
    "There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, t'would be a pity to damage yours."
  • John0611
    John0611 Posts: 20
    supersonic- not far at all, just a few mins on the train, where about do you ride?

I like the Cindercone quite a bit, bought it second hand a few months ago, the brakes on it are terrible though (hayes sole) and the forks might be the first upgrade if i decide to go down that route.

John