my bikes my kinesis kic2 racelight - enigma echo - scott s40

Comments

• TMR
    TMR Posts: 3,986
    WTF have you done to that Echo?! You should be shot for that bar tape! :P
  • EKIMIKE
    EKIMIKE Posts: 2,232
    Cinelli splash? Are you sh!tting me?!?!? :? That stuff is illegal. About as (un)tasteful as paedophiles.
  • each to there own some like it some dont i like it its my bike so im happy (i should be shot) i guess your one of those people that slate other people for being different.
    i think a comment more like not for me would be more friendly.
    enigma echo
    giant trance x
  • what nice comments some poeple have this is what people off joining sites some people really should learn to write nicer comments or say nothing at all as i said each to there own.
    enigma echo
    giant trance x
  • alistaird
    alistaird Posts: 290
    I happen to be one of the people who likes 'different' bikes. My yellow and black TT bike has a brown Brooks saddle which doesn't go at all but hey, it works for me.

It's a shame the scott colour scheme doesn't match the graffiti yellow, white and black, but hey....

Alistair
    Alistair

Best Weather Bike - Time ZXRS
    Summer Road Bike - Pinarello FPX Dogma
    Winter Road Bike- Colnago E1
    Being Dismantled - Sintesi Blade
    Mountain Bike - Sold them all....
  • EKIMIKE
    EKIMIKE Posts: 2,232
    Oh come on, it's all meant to be light hearted. You can't afford to be serious on an internet forum!

If you're prepared to post pictures of your bike up then be prepared for whatever comments are coming, good or bad. No-one made you post pictures of your bike. It would be boring if every comment was 'nice' 'i like it' 'very good'. It's not some sort of instant gratification exercise.

If it's any consolation, it's nice to see something that isn't a Specialized, Trek, Cube, Boardman, Planet X.
  • your right it must just me be getting old lol i like all types and styles of bike just seen some people take things to far on other sites and i know if i put the pics on i have to be prepered to accept other peoples comments and opinions.
    enigma echo
    giant trance x
  • pastey_boy
    pastey_boy Posts: 2,083
    bloody hell fella. with bikes like that im guessing your a smelly tramp :wink:
    Viner Salviati
    Shark Aero Pro
    Px Ti Custom
    Cougar 531
    Sab single speed
    Argon 18 E-112 TT
    One-one Ti 456 Evo
    Ridley Cheetah TT
    Orange Clockwork 2007 ltd ed
    Yeti ASR 5
    Cove Hummer XC Ti
  • Monkeypump
    Monkeypump Posts: 1,528
    and also please try to use some punctuation in your posts as it would make them much easier to read and understand i think people would appreciate it i certainly would thanks
  • pastey_boy wrote:
    bloody hell fella. with bikes like that im guessing your a smelly tramp :wink:

you know me and you know i am cheap and cheerful thats me lol. say what you like as i.d.g.a.f i like them and yes i do have bad taste and my dress sence is worse and my spelling is bad cos i is thik
    enigma echo
    giant trance x