Manchester wheelers

PB's
    10m 20:21 2014
    25m 53:18 20:13
    50m 1:57:12 2013
    100m Yeah right.
  • danowat
    danowat Posts: 2,877
    Its certainly been banded around alot on the CTT forums, they will have too eventually.
  • Well I refuse to buy the £7+ handbook for the few races I enter each year, especially as I am an organiser and put smething back into the sport. Personally as an organiser, cheques are a real pain in the arse, I'd much prefer paypal let alone some kind of centralised payment / clearing system
  • JackPozzi
    JackPozzi Posts: 1,191
    Some organisers are already accepting emailed entries with a paypal payment, it's not perfect but it's a start! Alledgedly CTT are currently working on a custom built online entry system having with a view to having it up and running for next year...
  • JackPozzi wrote:
    Some organisers are already accepting emailed entries with a paypal payment, it's not perfect but it's a start! Alledgedly CTT are currently working on a custom built online entry system having with a view to having it up and running for next year...
    They should look at the one I had built for the Northern Rock Cyclone - it's not a bolt on - it was built into the website for the event :D
  • donkykong
    donkykong Posts: 160
    a pre payment card system could work well
  • emx
    emx Posts: 164
    donkykong wrote:
    a pre payment card system could work well

how..?