Everything else: Ultegra

Weight: Around 8kg

Full size photos at http://teamuvr.files.wordpress.com/2010 ... ch2011.jpg
http://teamuvr.files.wordpress.com/2010 ... ch2001.jpg

Comments

• hopper1
    hopper1 Posts: 4,389
    Nice! :wink:
    Start with a budget, finish with a mortgage!
  • hopper1 wrote:
    Nice! :wink:

Thanks...wish I'd started with "stealth" Campag kit, though. The Ultegra works brilliantly but the gaudy silver lets the frame down a bit...still, the days are getting sunny and the Ti is gleaming...time to ride!
  • badnews
    badnews Posts: 1
    ...I love my Zephyr...didn't go the Ti seatpost though...the VN Zion MTB which I raced in China is awesome ...took everything my shabby choice of line selection could throw at it, and came out smiling....IMG_1538-2.jpg
  • badnews wrote:
    ...I love my Zephyr...didn't go the Ti seatpost though...the VN Zion MTB which I raced in China is awesome ...took everything my shabby choice of line selection could throw at it, and came out smiling....IMG_1538-2.jpg

Can't see the pic...you have to host the image and put the URL between the (img), not the file name.
  • milleman
    milleman Posts: 181
    Looks lovely

Just picked up my Zephyr-done 300 miles so far and loving it now that I've tweeked the riding position slightly

Love the looks of it

Can't stop thinking to add a Yukon now for those longer rides..........
  • Thanks - how many bikes would you have on an unlimited budget and space? I have three - I used to ride my mountain bike all the time before I moved to flat Norfolk when I treated myself to the Zephyr and then a clonky winter trainer when I got sick of seeing the Zephyr caked in crap. I think I could easily buy a TT, tourer and carbon racer without feeling particularly extravagant, then onto a nice Ti hybrid, lightweight MTB, and a singlespeed, so probably nine altogether. Mind you, I find I get a stiff back riding different bikes over long distances so maybe three's quite enough after all