Preston // Blackburn and surrounding area

mccmarc
mccmarc Posts: 57
edited March 2011 in MTB rides
Hi every body

Have just had a years break due to breaking 3 ligaments in my knee. I have not got my bike all services and scrubbed up ready to hit the trails.

S if any one would like to get out and about just give us a shout. I got my bike rack so can go any were, am dying to try Cragg quarry but still not to sure where abouts it is

if any one got any info or like to get out and about give us a shout

Cheers

Mac
www.mjmhypnotherapy.co.uk

Comments

• mccmarc
    does any one know the directions to cragg quarry
  • grant43
    grant43 Posts: 170
    yes the easiest way is to go to lee quarry car park ride up the tramway and follow the track up to the top as you get to the top it flattens off and a little stream comes between two rocks ride up the stream keep left down the track and the track to cragg quarry is there but its not when youre doing it ill be up there tomorrow(sunday 20th)up lee and cragg
    keep smiling no matter how much it hurts,commencal ramones 1 loving it lol
  • grant43
    sorry just read my message and it doesnt make sense i meant to put it sounds hard after the track to cragg quarry is there bit been up there today so a bit tired now
  • mccmarc
    no problem i may try and get my self up there tomorrow with my dog
  • grant43
    cragg gets a mixed review on here but i think its great its about a half hour lap but youre pedalling all the way round some nice new downhill bits only short but steep right were you dont expect them good though
  • mccmarc
    Yeff going to try give it a go

hopefully tomorrow but if not definately in the week. Unfortunately i still have to go slow due to my knee but that is promising to build up