Jodrrell Bank Sportive - Saturday 12th March - routecards

cougie
cougie Posts: 22,512
Can anyone get the routecards to download ? is it just my computer ?

I want to do an EOL tomorrow but cant get the route to print ?

This is meant to be the 80 miler
http://www.scribd.com/doc/49479523/Jodr ... iles-2011#

Comments

• Cleat Eastwood
    Cleat Eastwood Posts: 7,508
    seems you have to be logged into facebook to download. I've downloaded it and stuck it on here for downloading. If that doesnt work PM your email and i'll send it across. it about 7mb.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/vsm7ue7g6 ... s-2011.pdf
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • cougie
    Thanks for that Cleat - works perfectly for me. So no excuse for me getting lost...
  • bigwilly
    bigwilly Posts: 23
    I know this is slightly off subject but does any one know if there are any more similar rides soon? I live in that area and there seems to be loads of events all the time jut cant find entry!
  • Cleat Eastwood
    edited March 2011
    bigwilly wrote:
    I know this is slightly off subject but does any one know if there are any more similar rides soon? I live in that area and there seems to be loads of events all the time jut cant find entry!

Guessing you mean North West events, I actually thought we were pretty poorly served but thats not the case. These go from the wirral side of life right up to the lakes. These are some I've earmarked. Its by no means extensive and some are organised by local CC's so it may be worth checking out local club events as these tend to be far more relaxed. Anyway...

March
    Wiggle Cheshire Cat

April

Peak 100(cheshire/derbyshire)
    Wrynose or bust(a big boys event!!!)
    Pendle Witches

May

Rivington 100 (100miles or K)
    Polocini legs and kegs
    Polcini are getting good feedback from an even held about a week or 2 ago in another post on here so it looks good....beer and bikes whats not to like.
    Manchester to Liverpool

June
    Polka Dot Challenge

Manchester- Chester
    Chia Ride
    The chia ride does the roadss I ride so I was reluctant to do this last year but apparently its Vgood. Takes in parbold hill/appleby bridge etc, essentially an extended club run.

July
    3 routes for all sorts of bikely types including a 90m 'sportive'
    Liverpool Chester Liverpool

I love this ride, so relaxed and so much fun, and about 5000 taking part.
    Manchester Blackpool

Gonna try and do this this year if only for the name.
    Tour De Staveley
    Cheshire Plains and Peaks
    Cross Pennine
    This ones organised bu southport CC
    Bill Bradley Memorial

August
    Formerly the pendle pedal. beastly, you need some miles in the legs.
    Bowland Beast
    Broken Spoke Chester
    Meant to be very good value for money.

September
    Go on give it a go.
    Manchester 100

Like I say its not extensive and there are more knocking about, for instance I'm doing one sponsored by MAG, its a matter of looking about the google net. Hope that helps and hope to see you on some of them; just look for a superfit athlete on a pinarello....i'll be behind him puffing and panting on my dolan....sponsored by lidl :lol:
  • porton
    porton Posts: 40
    does any body know the organisers contact details, they haven't posted my time correctly and i am really unhappy as I paid £30 and even saw the lad write my number down
  • CYCLESPORT1
    CYCLESPORT1 Posts: 471
    porton wrote:
    does any body know the organisers contact details, they haven't posted my time correctly and i am really unhappy as I paid £30 and even saw the lad write my number down

http://www.torelli.co.uk/more_info.asp?current_id=64
  • cougie
    Did anyone see the rider down on the way into Knutsford ? Ambuilance and Police in attendance but it seemed like he'd cut his head ?

I wondered if he'd crashed into the Ambulance as it seemed to be on the scene so quickly. Hope he's ok.
  • Cipodog
    Cipodog Posts: 29
    Hi "Bigwilly"--Good list of events listed by Cleat Eastwood but our ride not there--even though its in its 10th year. Plenty of spaces left--Go to www.polkadotchallenge.co.uk.
  • Cleat Eastwood
    Cipodog wrote:
    Hi "Bigwilly"--Good list of events listed by Cleat Eastwood but our ride not there--even though its in its 10th year. Plenty of spaces left--Go to www.polkadotchallenge.co.uk

Ah, i thought this had sold out. Clearly not; now added to my list. V tempted to give this a go. Nice one Cipodog.