Anyone willing to guide us at Bracknell/Swinley Sat 19th Mar

kenyboy
kenyboy Posts: 20
edited March 2011 in MTB rides
A handful of us are heading over to Bracknell Saturday 19th March. Although we've been there a few times, we only really know of the more popular trails and were hoping one of you locals would be willing and able to spend a few hours showing us the more hidden trails that I know are there somewhere- i can't even remember how to find the corkscrew, never mind linking it up with other fun stuff. We're reasonably fit, and will happily ride as many fun trails as can be fitted into a day. We're about an hour's drive away (Hertfordshire) and unlikely to turn up before 10am.

Comments

• Atz
    Atz Posts: 1,383
    Sat is doubtful as I'm prob riding Friday. Best bet is to post on the London Calling thread as there's a lot of people passing thru there
  • apreading
    apreading Posts: 4,535
    In the absence of what you are after, this may be of some help:

http://www.calcot.plus.com/swinleysingletrack2.jpg
  • benpinnick
    benpinnick Posts: 4,148
    If I can get a pass from the wife, id be happy too. Let me check tonight.
    A Flock of Birds
    + some other bikes.
  • Shotsaway
    Shotsaway Posts: 175
    Looks like it is going to be very busy at Swinley on Sunday afternoon. 88 (ish) riders just from the Singletrack forum. Once you add people who ride there on a regular basis but don't use the Singletrack Forum, there could be 120 plus riders going around Swinley at the same time.

Sounds like fun!!!
  • kenyboy
    Thanks for the offer benpinnick, i'll await your reply. That map looks like it could be useful, thanks apreading.
  • benpinnick
    Sorry I didnt get back - had some stuff to deal with that got in the way. Apologies again. Did you have fun?
    A Flock of Birds
    + some other bikes.
  • benpinnick
    Sorry I didnt get back - had some stuff to deal with that got in the way. Apologies again. Did you have fun?
    A Flock of Birds
    + some other bikes.
  • kenyboy
    That's ok, no worries. Yeah we had a great time. The singeltrack map helped a lot, and we recognised some trails.