Secteur Elite (2010 Model) stolen Fleet, Hants area

Simmo72
Simmo72 Posts: 262
edited March 2011 in Road stolen
Specialized Secteur Elite (2010 Model)

Stolen from Winchfield, near Hook, Hampshire
09 March 2010 @ 1241
I know the exact time because after breaking into my garage in broad daylight they rode past my front window but they got away.

Its a mostly standard Secteur elite
Grey/black/white, 105 gears.
61cm XXL with a lot of seat post
addons are black Fizik Arione saddle, VDO computer, carbon 130mm stem and time first rxs pedals.

Looks like the work of a gang in the hook, fleet, hampshire area. If anyone has any sighting of the bike or news of the gang please post and I will inform the police.
It was at least 3 white males, I would say late teens. 1 was 5ft 10 max as he could not get close to sitting on my saddle and riding.

My bike is insured but thats not the point, these people are scum and need to be caught.

Comments

• Nick Cod
    Nick Cod Posts: 321
    Have you got any pictures you can post. I work round the Basingstoke area so will keep an eye out.

Also if you still have bike pics details maybe worth putting details on Bike Revolution.org

Hope you get it back!!
    2016 Cube Agree C:62 SLT DISC
    2013 Cayo Evo 3
    2013 Zesty 414
    2002 Avalanche 0.0
    2018 Vitus Substance v2 105 Gravel
  • Simmo72
    Simmo72 Posts: 262
    Nick Cod wrote:
    Have you got any pictures you can post. I work round the Basingstoke area so will keep an eye out.

Also if you still have bike pics details maybe worth putting details on Bike Revolution.org

Hope you get it back!!

Thanks Nick

Good news. Police found it in a communal area in a block of flats in Hook on firday evening. Guess they wanted to keep it close but not on their property.

The bad news is the police are holding onto it for forensics and it may take a couple of weeks to process. Not sure of the condition, if its damaged or what happens if they find prints how long it will take to get back.

Happy and annoyed at the same time. Spent the whole winter riding through grime the cold to keep fit and now looks like I can't do any riding for a while even though my bike is safe. trying to laugh at the irony.

At the same time, hope they get something useful so they can nail the b******s.
  • Nick Cod
    Nick Cod Posts: 321
    Good news Simmo

Glad to hear the rozzers have recovered it. I had a bike stolen a few years back when I lived in Suffolk. However despite repoting it, it was never recovered. Thankfully though it was insured so I did get another.

If you haven't done it already though it's worth getting your bike on Bike Revolution with a picture and all the details. As it's free of charge and is another way to make it more difficult for the theiving gits of this world to get away with other peoples property.

I'm sure you'll have the bike back soon and hopefully the Fuzz will find some prints.

See you out on the road

NC
    2016 Cube Agree C:62 SLT DISC
    2013 Cayo Evo 3
    2013 Zesty 414
    2002 Avalanche 0.0
    2018 Vitus Substance v2 105 Gravel