Which would be worse?

Frank the tank
Frank the tank Posts: 6,553
edited March 2011 in The bottom bracket
Thinking about Nap D and his situation of having three daughters, thinking ahead to the time when all the girls are of a certain age, which would be worse.

All four women in the house (how can I put this :? ) reaching "that sensitive time of month simultaneously or one at a time?

Not directed at Nap D it was just his posting set me thinking. Perhaps plastic knives and forks would be a good idea. :lol:
Tail end Charlie

The above post may contain traces of sarcasm or/and bullsh*t.

Comments

• Homer J
    Homer J Posts: 920
    Think on the plus side. That's all the cooking, cleaning and ironing sorted.
  • ...and a monthly domestic time trialling event sorted too...
  • Lionesses in a pride synchronise - I think it's the way to go, they're never stroppy, after all, are they?
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Lets just hope he remembers to put the seat down on the toilet and the toothpaste cap back on.................. :wink:
  • Keith47
    Keith47 Posts: 158
    When my wife and daughter are in, erm, synchronisation, I genuinly feel like emigrating :lol:
    NapD is in for some grief!!! Seriously though NapD, congrats, you'll get tons more joy than grief I'm sure :wink:
    The problem is we are not eating food anymore, we are eating food-like products.
  • bianchimoon
    bianchimoon Posts: 3,942
    err, I have two daughters, two spaniel bitches, a horse that's a mare, the cat's a she and even the hamsters female, on the positive side with all the girly stuff going on i get a lot of time to ride. I'm sure Nap D will benefit in the long run :wink:
    All lies and jest..still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest....
  • holmeboy
    holmeboy Posts: 674
    Thinking about Nap D and his situation of having three daughters, thinking ahead to the time when all the girls are of a certain age, which would be worse.

All four women in the house (how can I put this :? ) reaching "that sensitive time of month simultaneously or one at a time?

Not directed at Nap D it was just his posting set me thinking. Perhaps plastic knives and forks would be a good idea. :lol:

As a Father of three grown up Daughters all I can say is Napd's got an Interesting life ahead.
  • random man
    random man Posts: 1,518
    He'll be spending a lot of time taxiing them here, there and everywhere for which they will be truly grateful, so he'll earn a lot of brownie points which he can spend on a new bike - all the PMT stress will go straight over his head because he 'won't understand cos he's a man' :D