Fresh Oranges

uberscott
uberscott Posts: 11
edited February 2011 in Your mountain bikes
Just got myself this from Gareth at Endlessride (he's still got the 16" frame for sale, couldn't find a nicer chap to deal with!)

5020712400_d8d07955ea_z.jpg

This little ripper has just been finished at Orange - 14" 2005 Five frame with 2011 spec bits. This one's for my other half :)

orange_5.jpg

Comments

• Not very orange are they. :?

They are nice though. :)
    Never argue with an idiot, he'll only drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
  • D-Cyph3r
    D-Cyph3r Posts: 847
    I know theres not a lot in it, but the Alpine is definately a better looking bike than the 5. :lol:
  • swiftyx2
    swiftyx2 Posts: 203
    Wicked,

Stunning bike mate and love the colour. You tried it yet?, where are you planning to ride it? As would love to get one but not how they climb going down must be mental,,,,.
    Have fun on her,

Steve
    Eddy Merckx EMX-3 Carbon Athena
    Marin Attack Trail 6.8
    Marin Wolfridge 6.8 Stolen by sum Scum Bags
    Trek 6500
    Bianchi Carbon
  • Hey Steve,

I took the Alpine for its first ride yesterday in the Surrey Hills - although to be honest what I really needed there was a boat, not a bike! :)

The Alpine performed admirably, it climbs pretty well considering the geometry and the few extra pounds. I don't think I'll have any trouble having it as my only bike. Going for an uplift day at Cwmcarn sometime in March, that's when the real fun begins :D
  • RevellRider
    RevellRider Posts: 1,794
    The Five looks awesome