The Northern Monkey Posts: 19,174
edited February 2011 in The Crudcatcher
Figure i'll get today under way.

Work today, aching like a mofo though!

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    feeling knackered due to little lad being sick all night :(

Day of work followed by meeting up with some geek MBA people - living the dream
  • projectsome
    projectsome Posts: 4,478
    Will ride the bike for the first time in 64 days.. Work.... Football tonight, if I've made the team
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    morning all, i've really hurt my left arm somehow, i can't prop0erly grip anything :(

i hope it's better by wednesday so i can get one last ride in before the enduro on sunday :?

got quite an easy day today, working for coca cola with loads of free drinks :lol:
  • bluechair84
    bluechair84 Posts: 4,352
    One more day off work...... what to doooo what to dooooo.....

Ah! Get my new Motorola Defy today :) Keep your eye open for a 'what android apps' thread soon. And a NAS dongle to make a wirelessly accessible networked HDD.
  • El Capitano
    El Capitano Posts: 6,401
    Good Morning Freaks!

Back at work today, which sucks on many levels, but mostly due to the train strike. Had to drive in, along with pretty much everyone else in South Wales... :evil: On the plus side though, it does mean I can get a sneaky visit to Tredz in on my way home - the commuter needs a new cassette, chain and BB. And the rider needs some comfortable riding/walking shoes.

Bacon & eggs for breakfast (for medical reasons) is just soo awesome. I also appear to have lost a bit of weight, not sure how, but my work trousers are definitely a bit looser.

Going to be catching up on what I missed last week and ploughing through all my emails this morning.

Laters...
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning all, spent most of last night fettling, lay down and fell asleep halfway through doing something, can't remember what, and woke up this morning with the bed covered in grease... doubt the sheets will come clean.

Today will consist of going to uni for a 1 hour class this morning. Then I'll stay there and get some work done. Then use the gym. Then go a bike ride.

Laters, I'm off for a shower.
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    morning all.

Weekend of fail saw no biking and the fiat deciding to dramatically dump every last drop of oil on the road after hitting what can only be called a pot-crater.

today's better with only me in the office and lots of quiet work to do, expecting delivery of lots of non bike related stuffs too.
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • Kaise
    Kaise Posts: 2,498
    Morning

Managed to get out on the bike on dsaturday morning in the woods and then head out on the road bike yesterday afternoon.

a week of boring stuff at work and then
    Friday + Cannock Chase = :lol:

Today though i have to battle through the urge to punch my cubicle naighbour (he eats food louder than a Tsunami!
  • Ugh, I ahte Mondays...
    Crap drive in today, weather's terrible this side, rain galore.
    I cannot wait for the lighter nights to I can ride after work..
  • morning all,
    I'm still on holiday for another week and I'm bored to tears.Might go down to the local cement works and remind them that i'm arriving for 3 weeks of work experience next monday.The weather here is terrible and the trails are mud about 4 inches deep
    I assume this is French petrol - be careful in reverse - the car will retreat rapidly at the least provocation.
  • .blitz
    .blitz Posts: 6,197
    Feel the meh.
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Morning gang. Off to B and q to get some decking to sort out my front garden a bit, then off for a climbaroo, that is all

Tarrah a bit
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • mak3m
    mak3m Posts: 1,394
    morning?

in work thickhead

convinced im still drunk :roll:

i have to do a leaving speach in front of a big crowd in 30mins :shock:
  • projectsome
    projectsome Posts: 4,478
    mak3m wrote:
    morning?

in work thickhead

convinced im still drunk :roll:

i have to do a leaving speach in front of a big crowd in 30mins :shock:

Pay a female a nominal fee, to run in naked halfway through. Won't seem so bad...
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • whyamihere
    whyamihere Posts: 7,695
    I'm definitely dying.

After being up most of the night coughing and spluttering, I'd just about got off to sleep when the girlfriend started poking me and asking if I was awake.

She's dead now.
  • D-Cyph3r
    D-Cyph3r Posts: 847
    Didn't bother getting up for work this morning after a pretty dreadful nights sleep (well, nights tossing and turning...). Fortunately Vodafone had a break-in at one of their technical centres last night and it knocked out the service to a whole bunch of their users so i'm gonna use that as an excuse.

Spent most of the early afternoon removing the bearings from the Hectik, now i'm just waiting for a break in the rain to get down the gym, though thats looking like wishful thinking atm.