didnt go out this morning so i could watch cricket

northernneil
northernneil Posts: 1,549
edited February 2011 in The bottom bracket
Regretting that decision now

Comments

• random man
    random man Posts: 1,518
    I went out this morning and it turned cold and wet - I wish I was interested in cricket :(
  • Cleaned and fettled my bike in the back garden so I didn't have to watch the cricket. One day cricket is a cut down kids version. Batsmans game and as a bowler I hate watching bowlers toil on lifeless sub continent wickets, hurumph :evil: :lol:
  • guinea
    guinea Posts: 1,177
    Spent 1 hour on the turbo in the garage. Then spent two hours cleaning and waxing the car. Then it pissed down.

Fail.
  • It's still game on so far.
  • straus turning this round ...........
  • Went out, got cold and wet, got home in time to hear Bell and Strauss getting out to successive deliveries. Now Collingwood is bowled. I think I ought to go out again....
  • mattsaw
    mattsaw Posts: 907
    Bloody idiots

That is all.......
    Bianchi C2C - Ritte Bosberg - Cervelo R3
    Strava
  • last time I saw choking this bad I got some nasty malware ...
  • rolf_f
    rolf_f Posts: 16,015
    70 miles around Airedale and Calderdale including Englands longest continuous ascent. Occasional showers and a bit windy but it didn't spoil the fun.
    Faster than a tent.......
  • Rolf F wrote:
    70 miles around Airedale and Calderdale including Englands longest continuous ascent. Occasional showers and a bit windy but it didn't spoil the fun.

I am in leeds and rarely head out tthat way - always seem to migrate north,

post your route ??
  • rolf_f
    rolf_f Posts: 16,015
    Rolf F wrote:

I am in leeds and rarely head out tthat way - always seem to migrate north,

post your route ??

Should do (go South I mean!) - there are some nice routes; a change from Leed up down up down up down Pateley Bridge up down up down up down Leeds :lol:

Route was pretty simple - West Leeds to Keighley then Oxenhope, Hebden Bridge, Mytholmroyd, up Cragg Vale, down to Littleborough then Calder Valley down to Brighouse, on towards Batley and then home via Cleckheaton and Bradford. 4670 feet.
    Faster than a tent.......