The "I'm like carpet, gonna get laid" good morning

projectsome
projectsome Posts: 4,478
edited February 2011 in The Crudcatcher
Feck, too tired.

My bank went down in th early hours of the morning, which resulted in thousands of angry customers and none of my direct debits being paid :x

Today will consist of ordering trainers, seeing about a new tv, and possibly going to the pub for free drinks.

but first, I need sleep
FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!

Comments

• Kitty
    Kitty Posts: 2,844
    Eugh, uni today then straight to work til 10.30pm. :(
  • Morning all! Got to wake up the latest I have done in a few weeks and it feels awesome! Then I realised the time, bloody 8:30am :(

Payday, so going to get a haircut, pay some bills, and then give a dude english lessons later in the day. Nice easy cash I tell ya!

Off in the evening to a mates for a night of xbox and drinking, and hoping that I don't fall asleep too early.
  • Morning all! Got to wake up the latest I have done in a few weeks and it feels awesome! Then I realised the time, bloody 8:30am :(

Payday, so going to get a haircut, pay some bills, and then give a dude english lessons later in the day. Nice easy cash I tell ya!

Off in the evening to a mates for a night of xbox and drinking, and hoping that I don't fall asleep too early.
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    how's everyone doing?

had about 3 ho9urs sleep cos the boy was up screaming all night, i think he's teething again

my alarm went off and i was so tired i forgot i'd set it so i could go to the gym before work, i just got up like normal, showered etc and came to work.....1 and a half hours early!!!!!! doh

ah well, TFIF
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Welsh Kev - re: alarm, bad for you, but funny for everyone else :)

Busy day today & taking the kids out for dinner then boring MBA work. Bright side getting up at 3:45 on sat morning to do some training for maggies bike & hike :(
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Morning crudbubbles

I'm off to the solicitors now to sign a piece of legal paperwork to say Me and Mrs G are a couple, for purposes of getting her free train travel. Then I have to ring Admiral and insure the cars, as Its Multicar thingymajig saved us over 300 quid each and bought our combined renewals down from £1500 to £850.

After that, so in bout an hour, off to the outdoor leisure show at the NEC for a browse

Anyway enjoy your Friday
    tarrah a bit
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • welshkev
    woo hoo, it's now my correct time to start work :twisted:
  • Hey! Hey! It's Friday!
    All I have o do is survive 'till 6PM then I head back to the Wost Midlands for a weekend at 127.0.0

Please no rain this weekend, I'd like to get a ride in at Cannock without having to degunk the bike!
  • Kaise
    Kaise Posts: 2,498
    i will failing in all attempts at everything today!

went out for the "its thursday, you know, the start of the weekend, lets go for a pint, just one wont hurt" so obviously i feel fill white crusty dog do this morning!

bacon and berocca still havent helped!
  • mornings yalls :)

was gonna do work last night, but ended up going round my freinds cause she was rather depressed, so no work got done. now ive gotta go to a tutorial and show them the complete absence of my work. oops.

apart from that, got a stupidly long day on campus today and am already farking knackerd
  • First day off today without having to study after yesterdays assessments so I've had my bacon buttie and now it's off to Swinley for a few hours.

I'll be calling by the Post Office on the way to pick a parcel that hopefully contains the last few bits I need for my singlespeed project bike :D

Happy days!
  • Kaise
    I'll be calling by the Post Office on the way to pick a parcel that hopefully contains the last few bits I need for my singlespeed project bike :D

i think i can definately say, without a doubt, i hate you today!
  • Kaise
    welshkev wrote:
    TFIF

+10
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    Today is work/cycling/work.

The usual company policy preventing all senior managers from taking annual leave has failed again, as I'm currently the only person manning the bridge.

Weekend should be fun, out with family tomorrow and then it's off to Tunstall with some TROGS.
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • Skipping breakfast is bad for the soul, instead of hot x buns I've resorted to a mid morning spicy lentil cuppa soup.

Its bad I tell ya, BAD!
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • Got into work today dreading an 8:30am start and a 2am finish to find out that the evening event has been cancelled :D:D so off for a pub lunch in a bit.
    gochel chan ddynion i mewn blew beisiau achos hwy cadernid bod eirth
  • going to nando's for lunch in 15mins.

only 12 days left before i leave the company.
    "It is not impossible, its just improbable"

Specialized Rockhopper Pro Disc 08
  • Kaise
    nandos, now there is a great shout,

protien me right up!
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    had to go in to work for a short period and now i am knocked off for the weekend.

i have a hangover that would kill any single one of you, but i am still alive but not feeling well at all.

the only saving grace is that wife re bought some bacon and sausage home for me and i have eaten some of it and it has helped with the nausea.

i genuinely am never going to drink ever again and this time i mean it.
  • Kaise

yeah i was thinking the same but then it is the rugby on saturday and this is my rest weekend!
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    had to go in to work for a short period and now i am knocked off for the weekend.

i have a hangover that would kill any single one of you, but i am still alive but not feeling well at all.

the only saving grace is that wife re bought some bacon and sausage home for me and i have eaten some of it and it has helped with the nausea.

time to man up & drink through the pain
  • welshkev

pussy
  • El Capitano
    El Capitano Posts: 6,401
    Good Afternoon Freaks!

Sorry I'm late posting, but I have been out riding the NRS. :D

Just a quick 10 miler, as this is the first 'proper' ride since it's rebuild. First impressions are, it's pretty awesome. Needs a few more psi in the rear shock now though as the whole back end moves a lot more freely and I think the rider needs a complete overhaul.

Off shopping (for food) later, then not sure. Might do a spot more fettling.
  • Afternoon all,

Just on wind down for the week, off home in a bit.

Woke up yesterday with a rather stiff lower back, still tried to get stuff together to ride in as I thought it would loosen up, had to give that idea up when I couldn’t actually bend over to put my socks on. :( Gutted as weather was really nice yesterday as well. It seems to have freed up again now so all is good.

Hopefully this afternoon I shall be doing some fettling on the good bike, it has been sat dormant for a while, this makes me sad. Off out Sunday for a blast, hopefully my legs remember how to do that. It’s the father in law’s 60th birthday do tomorrow night, if wife gets drunk and tries playing the “I’m hungover can you look after offspring” trick Sunday morning she’s in for a big bloody shock.

Is it 1:45 yet?
    "I ride to eat"
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Afternoon all, I feel crap today. Been getting headaches everyday for the past few weeks, today I'm feeling stupidly tired and have a headache.

Went to a lecture this morning, felt shit so came home, going to go to bed for a bit.
  • whyamihere
    whyamihere Posts: 7,695
    Afternoon/evening.

Spent the day at uni, submitted a fairly important essay which has been causing stress for the last week or so, and had a couple of fairly easy lectures. Girlfriend's heading over in about an hour, and before that I'm going to try to do some maths.