seems a bit slow in here.

Anonymous
Anonymous Posts: 79,667
edited February 2011 in The Crudcatcher
What's going on, are people's attention spans so low that they've forgotten about this place?

Comments

• What place?

Its just pretty hard to know whats going on when the search thingy doen't work properly... few more days and it should be fine.
  • Anonymous
    What place?
    I dunno.
    What are you on about?
  • What place?
    I dunno.
    What are you on about?

eh? who are you? why are you talking to me?

i'm calling the forum police.
  • Anonymous
    The what police? You mean facebook?
  • The what police? You mean facebook?

RaymondAvalon likes this....
  • nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    you called?

SmileyPolice2.jpg
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • Sorry Dude,

work has really kicked off so can only get on at lunch, Also i couldn't get ont he site from work till today.

But Cruddy for the win!
  • DCR00
    DCR00 Posts: 2,160
    my productivity at work has gone up this last week

seems to be struggling again today for some reason....
  • blister pus
    blister pus Posts: 5,780
    During my vacation and occupancy of other internetz locations, I've concluded this place is by far the most pointless quirkiest but funniest place in the known internetz - and even better when everybody is called Hardy
  • Kitty
    Kitty Posts: 2,844
    Hi *waves*
  • I'd have been on but spent the last 2 hours finally convincing people that radio adverts are not the way forward for advertising real estate. End result: I've been given a budget and told to do what I want with it to increase exposure wooooooo (naturally I'll pocket the money and wander about on the Rambla here in the scud...sure fire way to increase exposure)
    Formally known as Coatbridgeguy
  • I'd have been on but spent the last 2 hours finally convincing people that radio adverts are not the way forward for advertising real estate. End result: I've been given a budget and told to do what I want with it to increase exposure wooooooo (naturally I'll pocket the money and wander about on the Rambla here in the scud...sure fire way to increase exposure)

You could always invest in a program in Austria to publicise your business! I'd be happy to help :)
  • Anonymous
    Give me a few grand, and I'll tell my friend about your business.
  • El Capitano
    El Capitano Posts: 6,401
    I have been uber busy at work over the past few days, so TBYH, the forum being down hasn't affected me that much.

Currently got a few days off, so have been fettling most of today - XTC, NRS, Coiler and Commuter are now all fully functional and ready to ride. Just a shame the rider's not.. :(
  • D-Cyph3r
    D-Cyph3r Posts: 847
    I broke my 1 day wank record I was so bored ...
  • blister pus
    blister pus Posts: 5,780
    D-Cyph3r wrote:

outstanding. did you blister it?
  • Give me a few grand, and I'll tell my friend about your business.

You're alright. Only time I'm giving money to any you people is when these Crudcatcher T shirts get off the ground
    Formally known as Coatbridgeguy
  • Anonymous
    Give me a few grand, and I'll tell my friend about your business.

You're alright.
    I'm not, I'm bleeding skint.
  • D-Cyph3r wrote:

outstanding. did you blister it?
    Is that where your BR username came from? :lol:
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro