er.....hello......

mfoz509
mfoz509 Posts: 11
edited February 2011 in The bottom bracket
just thought i would pop in and say hi..........hi

picked up a road bike in november.......just in time for the snow........and spent the rest of the year huffin and puffin up hills between Suffolk and Essex then went out with the Sudbury cycle club in january..........up to around a 1000 mile overall and not throwing up anymore.......

not been riding properly for 20 odd(very odd!) years so i`m glad to be back in the saddle.....now wheres the cake?

:D
Never put a sock in a toaster

Comments

• The cake is a lie

(no it isn't there's plenty of cake)
  • lemon drizzle ??
  • essex/suffolk HILLS ????

do me a favour :lol:

I take my bike down to my mates in Haverhill - there are some 'rises' but there are no hills

glad you are back in the saddle, I missed out through my 20's and regret it (a bit) now
  • there must be mountains in Essex.....the Olympic bods seem to think there are.... :P
  • pedylan
    pedylan Posts: 768
    You made an inspired choice of friendly forum didn't you? :roll:

Two responses: one withdraws the offer of cake and the other disses your original post.

Welcome to Bike Radar - the forum with its own peculair welcome (and a recent history of unexplained disappearences).

More helpfully, if it's an informal and welcoming bike site you want try Cycle Chat they seem a more user friendly bunch!

But this place is better for training and technical stuff so it might be worth putting up with the rest! :wink:
    Where the neon madmen climb
  • cheers for that pedylan......just joined up over there....i`ll stick around here for a bit though, if Tarzan comes along i`ll just nick his bananas..... :lol:

i don`t take myself very seriously so don`t get wound up by much....
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 72,702
    pedylan wrote:
    You made an inspired choice of friendly forum didn't you? :roll:

Two responses: one withdraws the offer of cake and the other disses your original post.

Welcome to Bike Radar - the forum with its own peculair welcome (and a recent history of unexplained disappearences).

More helpfully, if it's an informal and welcoming bike site you want try Cycle Chat they seem a more user friendly bunch!

But this place is better for training and technical stuff so it might be worth putting up with the rest! :wink:

Wehay!

Fighting talk.

Mine's bigger than yours etc.