energy crisis solved

itboffin
itboffin Posts: 20,052
edited February 2011 in Commuting chat
Well almost, if someone can work out how to generate power from it I have an almost limitless supply of snot.

Whilst on the bike that is otherwise that would just be nasty.

Where is this stuff coming from and I don't mean my nose, how can my body produce so much so quickly?
Rule #5 // Harden The Feck Up.
Rule #9 // If you are out riding in bad weather, it means you are a badass. Period.
Rule #12 // The correct number of bikes to own is n+1.
Rule #42 // A bike race shall never be preceded with a swim and/or followed by a run.

Comments

• Wear wrap around glasses.
    Chunky Cyclists need your love too! :-)
    2009 Specialized Tricross Sport
    2011 Trek Madone 4.5
    2012 Felt F65X
    Proud CX Pervert and quiet roadie. 12 mile commuter
  • Where does it come from? Mostly water, fortified with the microscopic dead carcasses of the animals that invaded your body, plus the cellular detritus of the antibodies that killed them.

you could always try and dehydrate yourself if you don't want so much, but that could lead to other complications. Just take it on the chin.
  • sketchley
    sketchley Posts: 4,238
    I thought it was just me......
    --
    Chris

Genesis Equilibrium - FCN 3/4/5
  • We went for the easy option & are having our roof covered in PV cells.
    2012 Cannondale Synapse
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,294
    I was trying to think of a way to use the copious quantities I seem to be producing with woven grass to make some sort of composite material for manufacture of bicycle frames. They'd cerrtainly be green.
  • Jay dubbleU
    Jay dubbleU Posts: 3,159
    Maybe you could use it to fill your inner tubes to keep the pf away :wink:
  • Initialised
    Initialised Posts: 3,047
    Just be careful there's not someone behind you when you need to get rid.
    I used to just ride my bike to work but now I find myself going out looking for bigger and bigger hills.