Drumlanrig diversion and conditions

Hawmaw
Hawmaw Posts: 124
edited February 2011 in Routes
I'm heading down to Drumlanrig tomorrow and noticed on the website that there are diversions on the blue and red trails due to FC work.

I called Rik who runs the bike shop and he tells me that there's only about 0.5 km of singletrack closed and conditions are good.

Hope this is of use to anyone thinking of going along

Comments

• hi m8, did you get to drumlanrig at the weekend? if so what condition is it in? its been fairly wet down here for a few weeks, i was planning to go to Ae this morning but got up and it had been snowing :roll:
  • Hawmaw
    Hawmaw Posts: 124
    Didn't go down on Sunday cause of the torrential rain. Got up and took a look out and went straight back to bed !

Going on Friday tho. Leaving Glasgow the back of 9.
  • i was down today, was a bit wet and slippy at certain parts but still enjoyed it, i had only done the blue route once before and that was the only time i had ever been on a bike trail, decided to try out the red route and ended up going over the handle bars after about a mile :oops: just glad there was no one around to see me :lol:
    weather isnt looking good for the rest of the week, we had snow on tuesday :roll: