Midlands Women's TT Series 2011

BeaconRuth
BeaconRuth Posts: 2,086
edited February 2011 in Amateur race
For the 5th year this popular Midlands Series will take place with 7 events taking place across the Midlands from April to August and distances from 10 miles to 25 miles. No experience of time trialling or any kind of racing needed - in fact the Series is designed for complete novices to come and have a go in a friendly, welcoming environment. Trophies and medals up for grabs for Fastest, Best Improvement and Vets. Find all the details here:

http://www.midlanddc.org.uk/womens-series

If you're not a woman then tell any women you know who ride a bike about it!

See you there.

Ruth

Comments

• :D Delighted to see the Women's Series back again. I have competed each year since it began.

Anyone who knows Ruth will realise she is somewhat nippy on a bike, but the nice thing about the Series is that it offers opportunities to shine whether you are nippy or not.

I finally got over the (self-generated) barriers to time-trialling because of the Women's Series. Although I'm slow-ish and only have an ordinary road bike, I have had plenty of fun and quite a lot of personal satisfaction from improved performances.

There are new faces every year, not only keen competitors, but people who simply love to ride their bikes. Looking forward to meeting this year's participants!