Cressers Posts: 1,329
edited February 2011 in The bottom bracket

Comments

• cornerblock
    cornerblock Posts: 3,228
    No helmet I see!
  • Cressers
    Cressers Posts: 1,329
    Yes a helmet would've protected him against a leopard attack...
  • cornerblock
    Cressers wrote:

Oops too early? Is one of these :lol: better than one of these !
  • Pah.... 2 minutes round Hyde Park Corner and he'd be under a bus!
    Black Pearson Imnotanumber- FCN 4
    Blue Marin Team Issue MTB - FCN around 30
  • robz400
    robz400 Posts: 160
    To be honest if the leopard was wearing a helmet the guy would have been f**ked!

Should we send this the daily mail as a conclusive study into why helmets are lethal and should be banned??
  • nevman
    nevman Posts: 1,611
    Cressers wrote:
    Cats Whisper maybe?Liking the idea of carrying a spare metal bar in case of em,incidents on the road-chapeau to Mr Ncube though,if he has one (a hat that is). :D
    Whats the solution? Just pedal faster you baby.

Summer B,man Team Carbon LE#222
    Winter Alan Top Cross
    All rounder Spec. Allez.
  • cornerblock
    Sure he wont be the first rider to be scalped by a Leopard this season. :) Sorry I know I should be taking this seriously. My commute was not as bad as his, the most dangerous thing I faced was a rather aggressive WVM.
  • I had a mate in London (now sadly deceased) who used to regularly get chased by a Rottweiler on the way in to work. Solution? Heavyweight pump across the nose :twisted:

PS the Rottweiler wasn't the cause of his demise - motorbike accident in Corfu :cry:
    "Get a bicycle. You won't regret it if you live"
    Mark Twain
  • To OP: not bad at all thanks. Too much traffic but otherwise nice and light - and it's getting warmer too. It's also good to know it'll take me 1/3 the time to get home by bike as it would be car.
  • Kaise
    Kaise Posts: 2,498
    todays commute was good, although the legs felt heavy after restarting duathlon training this week.

and tonights ride home will see me sprinting the majority of it as a warm up to a turbo session!

lets hyope there are no leopards en route, or audi drivers overtaking before turning direct left and cutting me up, for that matter!
  • ilm_zero7
    ilm_zero7 Posts: 2,213
    My commute this morning was amazing - Ruwi to beyond Yiti (Oman) and back set off at 6:30am and did over 3000 ft of climbing - riding in countryside and on roads that were just out of this world. - can highly recommend Oman for a cycling holiday, but take your climbing bike
    http://veloviewer.com/SigImage.php?a=3370a&r=3&c=5&u=M&g=p&f=abcdefghij&z=a.png
    Wiliers: Cento Uno/Superleggera R and Zero 7. Bianchi Infinito CV and Oltre XR2