Pina' Prince,S-works Tarmac+powertap Hampton Wick,Surrey

leona
leona Posts: 26
edited February 2011 in Road stolen
Specialized S-works tarmac, 2009 Saxo Bank colors. full 7900 dura ace, blue enduro ceramic BB, Deda Zero 100 white bar and stem. Dura ace carbon laminate wheels, rear rebuilt with SL+ powertap hub. sze 52cm. I can prove the frame number. it has a 4cm long stratch on the downtub where i scraped it tightening my pedal and a cut in the right hand lever hood where i crashed.
powertap wheel is 20h and if tyres are left on, front is Vredestein fortezza quatro tricomp, rear gp 4 season.
photos are not recent, it currently has a white specialized Romin saddle and black bar tape and these photos were taken before my powertap was built into the dura ace rim
18022010230.jpg
28022010233-1.jpg
28022010234-1.jpg
Pinarello Prince, red and white with integrated bar and stem. seatpost and bar both Most and Fulcrum wheels.Campag Record or Superrecord groupset (its my colleagues bike so I'm not 100% sure).

both stolen on feb 15th at around 10am from the car park at Sigma Sport in hampton wick.

Comments

• sorry to hear the bad news :cry:
    very nice bikes
    good luck with their recovery (but i'm not holding my breath)
    hope the insurance will compensate you for your loss
  • jzed
    jzed Posts: 2,926
    edited February 2011
    This has turned up on gumtree

47113998.jpg

http://www.gumtree.com/london/60/74088560.html

Specialized Tarmac Elite (2010) i have had the bike about 3 months and decided to upgrade to the next model up. The bike rides and handles like a dream and climbs with ease, It is in a gorgeous carbon black gloss colour with flashes of red and white

No contact details - will also post on KW site in case you don't get this.
  • leona
    leona Posts: 26
    thanks, mine was mainly white, with blue and it is an s-works tarmac but thanks.