I'm off...

The Northern Monkey
The Northern Monkey Posts: 19,174
edited February 2011 in The Crudcatcher
To an all you can eat.....

"with recipes spanning 9 countries - China, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Thailand, Mongolia, Singapore, Vietnam and India"

FU(K YEAH!

Wonder if they have dog?

Comments

• Andy
    Andy Posts: 8,207
    To my Ice Hockey lessons.

Last week was a disaster so can't be worse this week!
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Win!
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • home in an hour. Would have been to football but twisted my ankle playing yesterday (great fun).
    The question is:

What to do for dinner? Scran up some home made pizza? Or let the wife make something dull like chicken tit and potatoes?
    Formally known as Coatbridgeguy
  • plodtv
    plodtv Posts: 40

"with recipes spanning 9 countries - China, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Thailand, Mongolia, Singapore, Vietnam and India"

FU(K YEAH!

Wonder if they have dog?

where does such a place exist
  • zomfg.

stuffed is an understatement.
  • plodtv wrote:

FU(K YEAH!

Wonder if they have dog?

where does such a place exist
    http://www.cosmo-restaurants.co.uk/
  • Nah drinks weren't that bad! £2.50 for a pint is pretty good in a restaurant!
  • Nah drinks weren't that bad! £2.50 for a pint is pretty good in a restaurant!

Yeah that's not bad at all! Most bars near my parents house in Cambs charge 3.20 for a point, which is just stupid.

I went to buffet chinese last night as well. Was tasty, but could barely even walk to the motor afterwards.
  • i'm not even bothering taking food to work today... the thought of food is making me feel ill!
  • El Capitano
    El Capitano Posts: 6,401
    You might want to keep an eye on the card (assuming you used a card and not cash) that you used at Cosmos.

Both a colleague and myself had our corporate credit cards 'bounced' by them. Both have well over £30k limit and were no where near that as they're cleared every month. Neither of the declined transactions appeared on the master statement held by the bank. Obviously our cards got stopped before anything nasty could happen...