Van Nicholas - Astraeus, Dura Ace & Ksyruim's

Karl2010
Karl2010 Posts: 511
edited February 2011 in Your road bikes
Not my bike but.....
What a lovely bike. And grate pictures. Persoanly i dont think the FSA Seat Post matches well, and not sure about the stem & bars.

0.jpg
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg
12.jpg
13.jpg
14.jpg
15.jpg
16.jpg
17.jpg
18.jpg
19.jpg

Like i said grate pics.
here is the original link [/url]http://blog.xuite.net/yang72524/rikulau953/26457973[url][/url]

Comments

• gorgeous, other than the finshing kit. If you had easton to match the fork, will possibly be one of the nicest bikes out there :)
    It's not the will to win that matters...everyone has that. It's the will to prepare to win that matters.
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    I personally really like the finishing kit. Each to their own!
  • Karl2010
    I think i would go with:

Van Nicholas Ti Zero Set Back Post, (apparently a bugger to fit the seat the way you want)
    Van Nicholas Ti Stem,
    Van Nicholas Ti Spacers,
    Van Nicholas TI Bottle Cage,
    Chris King Sliver Headset,
    Black Easton Handle Bars,
    Red Bar Tape
    Red Saddle.
  • cornerblock
    cornerblock Posts: 3,228
    Ahem. Call me a stickler for the rules but this is the YOUR road bikes forum is it not? " Not my bike but"!!!! Come on you. Out :lol:
  • gorgeous, other than the finshing kit. If you had easton to match the fork, will possibly be one of the nicest bikes out there :)

Exactly my thoughts!
  • Karl2010
    Who cares. I think this is the niceest Ti frame out there and needs a mention.
    The pictures on the VN web site only give you a glimmer of what this bike is realy about.

Lovely bike!
  • cornerblock
    cornerblock Posts: 3,228
    Karl2010 wrote:
    Who cares. I think this is the niceest Ti frame out there and needs a mention.
    The pictures on the VN web site only give you a glimmer of what this bike is realy about.

Lovely bike!

It is a lovely bike.
    So is the Parlee Z5. Could you post some pictures of it please? :roll:
  • ascurrell
    ascurrell Posts: 1,739
    NapoleonD wrote:
    I personally really like the finishing kit. Each to their own!

+ 1 I think it all looks cool and matches very well,