How open is Llandegla?

ddraver
ddraver Posts: 26,388
edited February 2011 in Routes
http://www.oneplanetadventure.com/index ... 4&Itemid=1

I know that most of it has reopened, but whhich bits of the red are shut, i.e are they the really good bits?

If anyone can give us the post numbers that would be even better??

Many thanks in anticipation!!

DaveK
We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
- @ddraver

Comments

• was all open a couple of weeks ago, not sure about anything 'newer' than that
  • Ian P
    Ian P Posts: 36
    Only section closed today was the red section accessing JJs Jumps. Trails riding pretty well given the weather we've had, good day to be out. Not looking so good tomorrow :(
  • Was out there yesterday myself, lots of felled trees in the area. It was kind of eery in parts. They've done a great job clearing the paths though, some of them had four or five trees blocking them.

On the trail map the closed section is basically between W79 & W87
    --
    '09 Carrera Fury
    '94 GT Timberline FS
    '89 Saracen Tufftrax
  • ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,388
    Yeah today was pretty wet! Still fun, although I think I ve been overiding it recently though but had to say goodbye today though - moving to Holland next week though so should grow fonder!

I was slightly dissapointed that it was such a long bit that was shut given the site said "a short bit of singletrack" ~ more like 3km of single track shut!

(me and my mate on a HT and fully rigid leaving the two guys on Nomads for dead on the down was quite fun though :P )
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver