Cannondale F900 SL
    Specialized Stumpjumper FSR120
  • chick0
    chick0 Posts: 338
    I like it, very cool !
  • weird frame :shock:
  • ry1978
    ry1978 Posts: 166
    Each to there own I guess but I really like the Jekyll frame. They're well built and at the time the adjustable geometry was a great, unique feature allowing the angles to be slackened and sharpened by a few degrees -XC or lite free-ride and anywhere in between. A real all rounder!
    Specialized Roubaix
    Cannondale F900 SL
    Specialized Stumpjumper FSR120
  • Holyzeus
    Holyzeus Posts: 354
    ry1978 wrote:
    Each to there own I guess but I really like the Jekyll frame. They're well built and at the time the adjustable geometry was a great, unique feature allowing the angles to be slackened and sharpened by a few degrees -XC or lite free-ride and anywhere in between. A real all rounder!

Exactly why i bought it :wink:
    Nicolai CC
  • Holyzeus
    Holyzeus Posts: 354
    ry1978 wrote:

Exactly why i bought it :wink:
    Nicolai CC
  • mogi
    mogi Posts: 69
    i had a siemens jekyll900 i absolutely loved it,the lefty bearing migragtion was hard to keep on top of but it was light and fast and had great traction...enjoy it mate