Riding position...

13»

Comments

• Try my 20 inch frame also, I'm a couple of inches smaller than you mate, but if i had a smaller frame i'd be to cramped. I find i have enough room for my arms, but i'm not stretching them out in a straight fashion. Bike feels comfy for me. :)
  • Try my 20 inch frame also, I'm a couple of inches smaller than you mate, but if i had a smaller frame i'd be to cramped. I find i have enough room for my arms, but i'm not stretching them out in a straight fashion. Bike feels comfy for me. :)

Well apart from the saddle which could give someone a grade 4 pressure sore within an hour.
  • Mr OCD
    Mr OCD Posts: 382
    Try my 20 inch frame also, I'm a couple of inches smaller than you mate, but if i had a smaller frame i'd be to cramped. I find i have enough room for my arms, but i'm not stretching them out in a straight fashion. Bike feels comfy for me. :)

Well apart from the saddle which could give someone a grade 4 pressure sore within an hour.

Cheers Marc ... will do ... 8)
    2009 Carrera Fury
  • FBM.BMX
    FBM.BMX Posts: 148
    Go to your good, friendly local bike shop.

If they're any good (like the shop I work at), they'll be more than happy to spend a bit of time in the car park with you on the bike. (Just make sure you spread the word of how great the service was and maybe go back there to buy some bits. :wink: )

Having an experienced eye on hand and the verbal back and fourth will be infinitely more helpful than resorting to a forum.
  • Maybe you do need a bigger frame but your bollox are too big and are tricking you into thinking you need a smaller frame :shock:
  • Mr OCD
    Mr OCD Posts: 382
    Well after all the adjustments I made I had no problem at all on Gisburn red route this weekend... I actually had to drop the saddle as over bumps it was hitting me in the ass which resulted in me becoming airbourne without the bike!

No weight on wrists either now so not too concerned about re-framing for the moment.
    2009 Carrera Fury