W.jpg

Comments

• AidanR
    AidanR Posts: 1,142
    Stunning.
    Bike lover and part-time cyclist.
  • Supergoose
    Supergoose Posts: 1,089
    Lovely bike indeed,very subtle but all business, are you not selling it now? Not that I can afford to buy it!
    Rock 'n' Roule
  • galatzo
    galatzo Posts: 1,295
    Oh thank you very much, a week I've had my bike and now I want a new one :wink:

Excellent work Sir.
    25th August 2013 12hrs 37mins 52.3 seconds 238km 5500mtrs FYRM Never again.
  • Brommers76
    Brommers76 Posts: 234
    what kind of witchcraft is keeping it upright? Nice though :D
  • robbiedont
    robbiedont Posts: 89
    Brommers76 wrote:
    what kind of witchcraft is keeping it upright? Nice though :D

Yeah? How IS it staying up?
  • Its not quite as light as bencolm's Icon, but it has the same magic property of remaining perfectly upright whenever you leave it.

It got me up Alpe d'Huez in a new p.b. and will be tackling the long etape in the summer:

DSCN1015.JPG
  • rake
    rake Posts: 3,204
    by christ . thats a nice looking bike.
  • bencolem
    bencolem Posts: 463
    Mines shed a few more pounds since - Tune Olympic Aero's, 3T Doric Ltd post and 3T Ergonova Ltd / 3T Arx Ltd bar/stem combo (not shown) have brought the weight down to 13.4lbs. And yes I have added a few nokons to lengthen the rear brake cable!

Nice choice of ride btw scr98wgs :wink:

icon-1.jpg
  • Wow - I'm mighty jealous of those wheels. 13.4lbs!! Mine's gonna have to go on a diet. However, the wife is still recovering from shock when she found out how much the frame was. She couldn't believe I'd spent that much on a lump of metal. I tried to tell her it was a bargain at 60% off.
  • Stunning bikes.
    "That's it! You people have stood in my way long enough. I'm going to clown college! " - Homer
  • leeroy72
    leeroy72 Posts: 330
    Lovely bikes.... 8)
    Find your limits...and then exceed them frequently
  • scr98wgs wrote:
    Its not quite as light as bencolm's Icon, but it has the same magic property of remaining perfectly upright whenever you leave it.

It got me up Alpe d'Huez in a new p.b. and will be tackling the long etape in the summer:

DSCN1015.JPG

Dude, what seatpost is that? It looks very nice. Awesome build btw, most have cost an arm and a leg....
    2010 Lynskey R230
    2013 Yeti SB66
  • cornerblock
    cornerblock Posts: 3,228
    Now I like bencolem's bike, I also like scr98wgs bike, but which one is best? There's only one way to find out f.......send them both to me so I can ride them!
  • they all look so classy but fast. i want one
  • they all look so classy but fast. i want one
  • jrduquemin wrote:
    scr98wgs wrote:
    Its not quite as light as bencolm's Icon, but it has the same magic property of remaining perfectly upright whenever you leave it.

DSCN1015.JPG

Dude, what seatpost is that? It looks very nice. Awesome build btw, most have cost an arm and a leg....

Its always a good idea to colour your bike the same as your summer house.
    I'm doing the long etape this year too, see you at the finish line!!!!
    fellow cyclists please visit - www.justgiving.com/markfaloon
  • bencolem
    bencolem Posts: 463
    Now with added 3T Ltd (arx stem and ergonova bar) and shown with powertap wheelset:

LI1.jpg

LI2.jpg

LI3.jpg