Cavendish ~ how many women?

greasedscotsman
greasedscotsman Posts: 6,962
edited February 2011 in Pro race
Well, there seems to be plenty of threads on what Mark "Bingo" Cavendish will achieve this year, just wondered what people's thoughts were on how many girlfriends he might get through?

:D

Comments

• mrushton
    mrushton Posts: 5,182
    I'm sure grazia or Heat or some other hairdresser 5h1te will satisfy your curiousity
    M.Rushton
  • pb21
    pb21 Posts: 2,170
    Mañana
  • calvjones
    calvjones Posts: 3,850
    n-1

where n is Tusher's preferred number.

Strava is not Zen.
  • Tusher
    Tusher Posts: 2,762
    He is presently dating a certain Ms Peta Todd, purely for the intention of raising the profile of professional cycling in this country. I imagine they sleep in separate rooms.

For a wealthy, attractive and charming 25 year old, he's only on his third girlfriend. He appears to be most loyal (until he dumps them). I still haven't quite forgiven him for chucking child-hood sweetheart Melissa just before their wedding. But the fact that they remain friends speaks volumes about his (much maligned) character.

In July, he'll be at the Tour, in the Vendee, where he'll meet ME.
    End of story.
  • Perhaps Melissa is on hold until he's got this fame-induced early mid-life crisis out of his system.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,887
    Perhaps Melissa is on hold until he's got this fame-induced early mid-life crisis out of his system.

Great mid life crises
  • Tusher
    Tusher Posts: 2,762
    Perhaps Melissa is on hold until he's got this fame-induced early mid-life crisis out of his system.

I would like to think so, that he'll retire to the Isle of Man to raise baby Cavs.
  • Tusher wrote:
    In July, he'll be at the Tour, in the Vendee, where he'll meet ME.
    End of story.

So your going for 2 as your prediction then?

:D
  • RichN95.
    RichN95. Posts: 27,167
    Tusher wrote:
    He is presently dating a certain Ms Peta Todd, purely for the intention of raising the profile of professional cycling in this country. I imagine they sleep in separate rooms.

I imagine they sleep in separate countries most of the time.
    Twitter: @RichN95
  • he'll have some way to go to beat Super Mario's "Palmares" of women
  • Pirahna
    Pirahna Posts: 1,315
    If anybody is interested in how many women it's possible to get through, here is a link to a documentary about Barry Sheene and James Hunt.

http://vimeo.com/18592054
  • barney96
    barney96 Posts: 157
    poor thread....
  • barney96 wrote:
    poor thread....

Poor post...