excellent season guide in this months Pro-Cycling

northernneil
northernneil Posts: 1,549
edited February 2011 in Pro race
every race, rider and team for 2011

Comments

• Harry B
    Harry B Posts: 1,239
    When did this months come out? I tried to get it on Saturday and they were still selling last months issue
  • sonny73
    sonny73 Posts: 2,203
    Yes very good, a nice handy little booklet to assist in my losing badly again at the PTP :wink:
  • rc856
    rc856 Posts: 1,144
    Is this because you have a subscription? My current issue said the next one was out on Feb 6th?
  • northernneil
    northernneil Posts: 1,549
    yeah dropped through the door today
  • sonny73
    sonny73 Posts: 2,203
    yeah dropped through the door today
    +1
  • Brian1
    Brian1 Posts: 595
    I really do think Procycling is going from strength to strength
  • inkyfingers
    inkyfingers Posts: 4,400
    Procycling arrived yesterday, it is definitely beating cycle sport hands down at the moment.

Rouleur should also arrive in a few days... :D
    "I have a lovely photo of a Camargue horse but will not post it now" (Frenchfighter - July 2013)
  • Procycling arrived yesterday, it is definitely beating cycle sport hands down at the moment.

Rouleur should also arrive in a few days... :D

blimey, have you just bought Fernando Torres as well ?
  • Brian1 wrote:
    +1
  • Neil McC
    Neil McC Posts: 625
    I like the way it's seperate to the mag, easier to keep handily lying around for reference. unlike Cycle Sport's season guide which is part of the magazine.
  • rc856
    rc856 Posts: 1,144
    Brian1 wrote:

+1
    I'd only bought it occasionally but it was actually a recent thread about the price increase in the mag that made me go and buy it!
    Mightily impressed and think I may well trade in my Cycle Sport subscription in exchange for a Pro Cycling one.
  • sampras38
    sampras38 Posts: 1,917
    I have it on subscription and the March issue came through the door at the weekend.
  • ms_tree
    ms_tree Posts: 1,405
    Sonny73 wrote:
    Yes very good, a nice handy little booklet to assist in my losing badly again at the PTP :wink:

I think it's what they call 'hand-bag size'!! I was impressed that it also listed Pro-Continental teams as well.
    'Google can bring back a hundred thousand answers. A librarian can bring you back the right one.'
    Neil Gaiman