morning

sheepsteeth
sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
edited January 2011 in The Crudcatcher
big sticks.

Comments

• i'll give you big sticks in a minute.
  • i'll give you big sticks in a minute.

You havn't got a good big stick giving in you.

Morning everyone!
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Big sticks straight back at ya!

Bit of a strange day today, got a meeting in the big smoke with a MP and a "Lady" :shock: So not only have i had to shave i've also had to dig out the whistle!

Had one of the most horrendous rides yesterday, did a "easy" canal path ride, never done one before, and unless its been dry for a month or two before i'm not doing one again! the tyres were holding all the mud and getting to a point where they wouldnt turn, so had to stop lots to unclog the wheels from the frame! and to make matters worse its worn the paint away on my frame :evil:
    it then took over an hour to clean it after :evil:

anyway coffee has now been consumed and i'll be eating my porridge and looking forward to a milkshake for lunch! Wahooo!
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Morning

That too slow ride I was complaining about yesterday seems to have worked as the legs are feeling it today.

Nothing exciting planned for today - must sort that out
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    morning all,

rode to work today and i literally can't feel my toes or fingers :shock: the pins and needles feeling is coming on and it's gonna hurt when the feeling returns :lol:

might get a lift home :lol: :oops:

have a good day
  • El Capitano
    El Capitano Posts: 6,401
    Good Morning Freaks!

Yep, the ride in to work this morning was a tad on the chilly side. Coffee and bacon has warmed me up nicely. The even nice thing is, I don't have to leave the office to acquite such luxurious items... :D

Interviewing for a new minion this morning, so won't be on here much until lunchtime.

Laters...
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    my eyes are being held open with pointy sticks this morning thanks to youngest deciding again that 3am is the time to get up.
    work is meh, some bugger's nicked the milk.
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • welshkev
    Good Morning Freaks!

Yep, the ride in to work this morning was a tad on the chilly side. Coffee and bacon has warmed me up nicely. The even nice thing is, I don't have to leave the office to acquite such luxurious items... :D

Interviewing for a new minion this morning, so won't be on here much until lunchtime.

Laters...

i'm looking for a new job :wink::D
  • .blitz
    .blitz Posts: 6,197
    Yah morning all. An unexpected turn of events yesterday meant that a meh-fest involving some relatives was cancelled and I had the afternoon to myself with absolutely nothing to do.

Now which bike shall I take? :D

It couldn't have been better. Cannock conditions were superb and I was on fire all the way round. Passed everyone, passed by no-one I even managed a little table off one of the Lower Cliff jumps it was just awesome

The Flow™ is back!
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    my eyes are being held open with pointy sticks this morning thanks to youngest deciding again that 3am is the time to get up.

It must have been the night for little ones :( I bet the wife is knackered after dealing with our last night
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Morning peeps

Finally a lie in! but still got work for the next 4 days, and then the ambitious task of retiling and decorating and remodelling the bathroom in 4 days, but hey thats a little while away

In the meantime just having a ham and cheese toastie for brekky and about to get my hinie into gear. Must chase up superstar about my grip clamps too

tarrah
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    matthew h wrote:

It must have been the night for little ones :( I bet the wife is knackered after dealing with our last night

Night? little monkey's been doing it for the last two months!
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • Morning all! Well, I've got to work. Not sure how, I feel like my brain is still in bed waiting to get up!
    I went out and got some milk, also bought some Lemon Bon Bons and some Ginger in Yogurt so am trying to rot my teeth away.

I feel meh. Really need a holiday.
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • managed to wangle it so i dont have to go into uni until thurs, which is amazing

the negative is i have a project which im doing at home, which isnt very fun (some of you did the questionnaire for this a couple of weeks back). its not in till next friday but with this week being so empty im trying to get it done by weds.

tempted to go into uni tomorrow to make a 3d prototype using a sewing machine, which is garunteed to be nothing but a pile of fun.

apart from that, much coffee and supernoodles for the day ahead
  • whyamihere
    whyamihere Posts: 7,695
    Morning. Only one lecture at uni today, which I can't be bothered to go to. Seeing a friend in a bit, then I might go out on my road bike. I'd been wanting my rear caliper to turn up for my Scandal, which would have allowed me to finish the initial build, but I've not even had a dispatch email yet.
  • El Capitano
    welshkev wrote:
    Good Morning Freaks!

Laters...

You would obviously have to fit the following critera:

1. Have huuuuuuuge b00bs
    2. Wear short skirts
    3. Able to fetch coffee & bacon sandwiches

:wink:
  • whyamihere
    whyamihere Posts: 7,695
    welshkev wrote:
    Good Morning Freaks!

Laters...

1. Have huuuuuuuge b00bs
    2. Wear short skirts

When can I start?
  • welshkev
    welshkev wrote:
    Good Morning Freaks!

Laters...

1. Have huuuuuuuge b00bs
    2. Wear short skirts

good job you don't work for the BBC, you'd be facing the sack already for a comment like that :lol:
  • El Capitano
    welshkev wrote:
    welshkev wrote:
    Good Morning Freaks!

Laters...

1. Have huuuuuuuge b00bs
    2. Wear short skirts

good job you don't work for the BBC, you'd be facing the sack already for a comment like that :lol:

What? No coffee or bacon at the BBC?

Scandalous! :shock:
  • VWsurfbum
    Just tucking into my bannana liquid lunch :roll: been up that there london and back already, minion has disapeard? so time for some slacking :)

Out on saturday night discovered that my mate and i have the same time off work, so none of this DIY stuff will get done. some car fettling and a trip to wales me thinks! wahooo

On a bum note, with the wife going back to work and No2 going into nursary my new bikes seems to of been put even further back as i have to find another £180 a month child care! :evil:
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • projectsome
    projectsome Posts: 4,478
    haven't done much work, been on twitter and sky sports website all day, watchhing the transfer window activity. Still waiting for Torres to go, so Liverpool can buy another striker then beat Chelsea on Sunday :lol:
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • VWsurfbum
    I'll liquid your banana in a minute!
    you havent got a good bannana liqudating in you!
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • I've liquidated more bananas than Yeehaa has had hot meals.
  • I'm pretty bored TBH, contemplating a site survey this week though.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • El Capitano
    I'm pretty bored TBH, contemplating a site survey this week though.

If its in South Wales, I'll struggle this week... :wink:
  • Its more northern than that, more northern than me in fact.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • El Capitano
    Its more northern than that, more northern than me in fact.

Iceland eh? That would be awesome!
  • Mums go to Iceland you know.

Not Kerry Katona though, she's not welcome in Iceland anymore. To be fair, she's not really welcome anywhere anymore.