The good morning™ wood thread

projectsome
projectsome Posts: 4,478
edited January 2011 in The Crudcatcher
Good morning beings,

I suspect some of you will be off to church, being an athiest, I shall be doing no such thing,

I've no idea what I'm doing today but whatever it is I shall make sure it requires little or no energy

Girls%20Team.jpg

morning-wood-demotivational-poster-1233684329.jpg
FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!

Comments

• Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Morning

Off to work
    meh
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • projectsome
    projectsome Posts: 4,478
    Jake151 wrote:
    Good morning!

Getting my new bike in an hour! Do you think being at the shop for 10 is a little excessive or shall I wait till half past? :lol:

I was at the shop at 835am for my last bike :lol:
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    morning homos.

im just wondering whether andy murray will win for britain or lose for scotland.
  • Greetings.

Laundry day today and giving the FS a good looking over as the forthcoming weather tells me it's time to get riding, but not today.. next weekend :¬)
  • Morning folks! I'm aware it's technically afternoon, but what you gonna do about it? :P

Today I ache. Did a fantastic 20 miler round the Peaks yesterday on the Cube, and had a good laugh. The bike stood up to what I threw at it, and increased my confidence 10 fold compared to my old V-Braked HT. Also enjoyed the frosty weather, bike just as clean as when I set off 8)

Today is a chillax day. Visitin me old man in an hour or two, but other than that, nowt special.

S'laters homies.
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • El Capitano
    El Capitano Posts: 6,401
    Good Afternoon Freaks!

Been fettling the XTC this morning. Bit disappointed that the red decals, which took about 6 weeks to arrive actually look more orange than red on the forks. :( Quick test ride and everything stayed together, nothing fell off, which in my book is a result. I'm going to re-bleed the oil in the forks next weekend, when I can get the bike in the house as doing it in -2 degrees seems to screw it up.

Off to the mother-in-law's for lunch shortly, then off for a long walk down the beach with the hound.

Oh and I couldn't care less about the tennis, which is almost as gay as football...
  • Kitty
    Kitty Posts: 2,844
    Afternoon, I couldn't be bothered with the gym this morning as my legs are too sore from dancing, so instead I've slobbed out on the settee all day.
  • Oh and I couldn't care less about the tennis, which is almost as gay as football...

+ Sack of extra large potatoes
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    turns out he lost for scotland anway.
  • Andy
    Andy Posts: 8,207
    Off to the mother-in-law's for lunch shortly, then off for a long walk down the beach with the hound.

Chuckle