look who I found on twitter

northernneil
northernneil Posts: 1,549
edited January 2011 in The bottom bracket
http://twitter.com/#!/TheAdamRayner

feel free to send him a personal message ... I have

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Comments

• I can't be a**ed to be honest, he's the sort of sad small minded little creep that will only end up gratifying himself sexually over the thought of people slating him. Paraphrasing Linda Smith (about The Hamiltons)

'I'm not happy giving him the oxygen of publicity, In fact I'm not happy about him having the oxygen of oxygen.'
  • dilemna
    dilemna Posts: 2,187
    I can't be a**ed to be honest, he's the sort of sad small minded little creep that will only end up gratifying himself sexually over the thought of people slating him. Paraphrasing Linda Smith (about The Hamiltons)

'I'm not happy giving him the oxygen of publicity, In fact I'm not happy about him having the oxygen of oxygen.'

He's certainly NOT little. He is immense :shock: .
    Life is like a roll of toilet paper; long and useful, but always ends at the wrong moment. Anon.
    Think how stupid the average person is.......
    half of them are even more stupid than you first thought.
  • i found hitler
    going downhill slowly
  • bexley5200 wrote:
    i found hitler

I wouldn't look too closely inside Adam Rayner, you never know who else you might find.
  • downfader
    downfader Posts: 3,686
    http://twitter.com/#!/TheAdamRayner

feel free to send him a personal message ... I have

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I'll start by saying - dont send the guy hate mail, so to speak! Be polite and critical if you do contact him, as he will use anything stupid or negative a cyclist comes out with as "proof" against us as a whole.

He's also on youtube as thepresenterbloke iirc, some stuff about woofers and such (ICE is cool, and he knows his stuff I'm told)

I posted his twitter somewhere else iirc waaay back from the first Beeb Tv appearance.
  • Sirius631
    Sirius631 Posts: 991
    Not that I'm bothered enough to Google Adam Rayner, but could someone enlighten mthe thread as to who he is and what he has done to merit the scorne? Or is it not worth my interest?

EDIT, don't bother, I've just seen the earlier thread.
    To err is human, but to make a real balls up takes a super computer.