Problem Transaction with dancox_uk (Negative Feedback)

skylark
skylark Posts: 445
I hate leaving someone negative feedback. But something has to be said for my terrible experience with this person.

I bought an item from this user advertised in this forum.

Delivery took 3 weeks as the seller had not shipped it for 8 days after payment clearing. The item was also received incomplete. So all-in-all not much good.

It was mutually agreed to return the item for a refund.

Having received the item back, the seller refuses to return my money back.

Furthermore, he starts cooking up new terms after receiving the item back, back-tracking on our agreement. This is theft!

Do not deal with this fellow.

Comments

• skylark wrote:
    I hate leaving someone negative feedback. But something has to be said for my terrible experience with this person.

I bought an item from this user advertised in this forum.

Delivery took 3 weeks as the seller had not shipped it for 8 days after payment clearing. The item was also received incomplete. So all-in-all not much good.

It was mutually agreed to return the item for a refund.

Having received the item back, the seller refuses to return my money back.

Furthermore, he starts cooking up new terms after receiving the item back, back-tracking on our agreement. This is theft!

Do not deal with this fellow.

Not completley true this??

He took a month to pay me, I took a while to post (5days I believe?) due to being out of the area. I offered full refund the day before I posted. He left the package at the post office for 4 days???.

When it arrived he claimed multiple parts were missing so I said send it back and i'll refund. Once he'd posted it back he admitted he found another unit, after I'd posted mine but before it arrived.

When the bike computer arrived back 1 35 pence nut was missing!

I felt the reason he wanted to cancel the sale was because he bought two computers not because 1 Nut was "missing" and therefore I told him I would only be prepared to send back the computer with a new nut or send the computer back and offered refund for claimed missing part.

He agreed to have the computer back with a new nut eventually. Once he agreed I posted the next day. I have now heard nothing from Skylark despite trying to find out if he has recieved the package. I always answered all his emails, normally within 2hr ALWAYS within 24hrs. Despite this he took it upon himself to find my personal email AND my mobile number and start calling me at night to harasse me into refunding him. I never gave him my email or my mobile number

From the start he was horrible to deal with bombarding me with messages about how cheap he wanted it, where was it ( during the snow??? duh??) and then the late night call.
  • skylark
    Liar!

If you answered my phonecalls in the first place you wouldn't be receiving calls at late night which was 8.30pm.

Despicable experience.
  • How did you get my number?

And did I send computer back with ”claimed” missing parts at my cost?? Did I then send emails to check you got it which you ignored???

Still glad it's all sorted and i've since had feedback from others! They seem happy.

Goodbye skylark.
  • skylark
    commp.th.jpg
  • My bad! Sorry hold my hands up there I didn't remember giving you my number but I clearly did.

We both feel we've had the rough end of the deal and will clearly never agree.

Do you admit we have resloved the sale? and therefore have no need to carry this on or disscus it further??

You don't like me! I don't like you?