Good Morning, seeing as I'm first up again.....

Gazlar
Gazlar Posts: 8,084
edited January 2011 in The Crudcatcher
then spose I better do it

Work then shopping today then maybe a film, I dunno, something like that.
thats bout it really
Oh and seeing as this is now used for transfer news, Walsall have signed Jason Price on loan for a month, and the LEGEND that is Jimmy Walker is with us until the en of the season

please add your own news to this thread, and share your thoughts for the day
Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
Amy
Farnsworth
Zapp

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    Morning

Up with the kids watching smokey and the bandit 2

Muck around today and then take the kids to their first football game at Crewe, not expecting to get to the 2nd half
  • projectsome
    projectsome Posts: 4,478
    *wakes up miffed, after one of the best strikers in the world hands in a transfer request*

might head over to weston, offer to help a friend move, or visit another friend.

Today will probably involve a film or two
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    I'm in bed, been laying here for over hour unable to sleep after getting up to put the dummy back in on no2
    Not sure what today holds other than 2 kids, coffee and a meal out tonight.
    Oh and apparently I'm not just a hippy now I'm a goth too. ???
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • I've got a busy and v tiring day ahead. In an hours time I've got a 20 miles club mtb ride, then not one, but two hockey matches. One for the 2nd team and the other for badgers. I might actually die today.
  • tlw1
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    I'm in bed, been laying here for over hour unable to sleep after getting up to put the dummy back in on no2
    Not sure what today holds other than 2 kids, coffee and a meal out tonight.
    Oh and apparently I'm not just a hippy now I'm a goth too. ???

Don't think my kids have ever slept past 7 :(
  • Kitty
    Kitty Posts: 2,844
    Morning, still in bed, waiting for my mum to get up and help me dye my hair, then work, then engagement party tonight which I'm dreading.
  • tlw1
    Kitty wrote:
    Morning, still in bed, waiting for my mum to get up and help me dye my hair, then work, then engagement party tonight which I'm dreading.

I find that by getting people to bet on how long it will last makes engagement party's more fun
  • schmako
    schmako Posts: 1,982
    This morning it going to include trying to get a rear gear cable from the shifter to the mech on the patriot (through the frame design). I hope its not too annoying.
  • Gazlar
    Kitty wrote:

Why are you dreading it?

I find the best way to have fun is to sit on the grooms lap and beg him not to marry that harlot because it's me he loves. Especially effective if you are a man. I mean if it's a man doing it, not, "if you are a man" Kitty!!

I went to an engagement party once, it was an arranged marriage and she had never met the groom, he was unveilled like a prize on bullseye. You could see the look of disappointment on her face as she realised she'd won the fitted kitchen and not the speedboat
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Kitty
    Kitty Posts: 2,844
    Well I'm now sat with hair dye on, on my hair but also my hands are bright red too in places, doh!
  • Gazlar
    Kitty wrote:
    also my hands are bright red too in places, doh!

sounds like this one time, when I was in a mystical place called Bolton
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    Schmako wrote:
    This morning it going to include trying to get a rear gear cable from the shifter to the mech on the patriot (through the frame design). I hope its not too annoying.

Hoover & string helps apparently

Morning, panto with the kids this afternoon, then sofa, DVDs and not alot else
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • lawman
    lawman Posts: 6,868
    Gazlar wrote:
    Kitty wrote:

:lol:

on another football related note, karma bit back last night as peterborough lost 2 - 1 to colchester :roll: ah well could be worse, we could bottom :P

good midday folks, bit of a poor old day in the midlands, so im ordering the finishing touches from the mojo, then ill head off to work to hastle 2pure about the frame :roll: off to a house party tonight, then heading to cannock for some exploring off piste tomorrow :D
  • Gazlar wrote:
    Kitty wrote:

When the "stinky finger" goes very wrong
    Formally known as Coatbridgeguy
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    hello whoresmouths.

just got in from squash, i won more than i lost today thankyou very much, now i am watching the telly*. this is what weekends were made for.

*li na and kim klijsters playing tennis, its actually pretty amusing but i am only really watching because i cant be bothered to cross the room for the remote. thats right folks, i really am that lazy.
  • schmako
    Schmako wrote:

Hoover & string helps apparently

Morning, panto with the kids this afternoon, then sofa, DVDs and not alot else

Been out for the last hour(ish) finally managed to set up the gears, with a nice new outer and inner. Please remind me never to kink the outer ever again! Never thought about the hoover and string idea, spent ages looking for a wire coat hanger. But eventually blind luck got me there!
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    erm hoover and string?

i might be getting my wires crossed but the hoover really should be replaced with a warm coffee jar of liver to be fair.
  • schmako
    Aw, yeah I forgot the liver and lime! That would've made the bike repair well easier.
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar wrote:
    Kitty wrote:

When the "stinky finger" goes very wrong

It was the Ronald McDonald look afterwards that really was the most uncomfortable bit
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Gazlar
    lawman wrote:

on another football related note, karma bit back last night as peterborough lost 2 - 1 to colchester :roll: ah well could be worse, we could bottom :P
    :D

in a further twist of fortune, the mighty saddlers ran out 6-1 winners today!!!
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • tlw1
    Worse twist in football today..... Planned first ever game for my boys was cancelled due to a frozen pitch :(