Fruitellas

forcutty
forcutty Posts: 1,055
edited January 2011 in The Crudcatcher
It's a bad man sweet ain't it :lol:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPsQBNxt-Y8

Comments

• Sorry, that film looks like my idea of hell.
    Never argue with an idiot, he'll only drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
  • projectsome
    projectsome Posts: 4,478
    :lol:
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • RevellRider
    RevellRider Posts: 1,794
    Bred2shred wrote:
    Sorry, that film looks like my idea of hell.

It looks like they've followed one of my work colleagues around for a month and wrote a script based on him and his mates. If there is a grumpy, tall white guy swearing a lot, I'm gonna sue them for likenesses.
  • Bred2shred wrote:

It looks like they've followed one of my work colleagues around for a month and wrote a script based on him and his mates. If there is a grumpy, tall white guy swearing a lot, I'm gonna sue them for likenesses.

Sorry, your work sounds like my idea of hell. :lol:
    Never argue with an idiot, he'll only drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
  • blister pus
    blister pus Posts: 5,780
    that looks like a half decent pisstaking blast actually. :lol:

i'll wait for the dvd rental release tho.
  • RevellRider
    RevellRider Posts: 1,794
    Bred2shred wrote:
    Bred2shred wrote:

Sorry, your work sounds like my idea of hell. :lol:

He's just one member of staff out a whole shops worth, the others make up for it
  • projectsome
    projectsome Posts: 4,478
    that looks like a half decent pisstaking blast actually. :lol:

i'll wait for the dvd rental release tho.

google adulthood, worth a watch if it's your sort of film.
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • blister pus
    blister pus Posts: 5,780
    I used to be into Romper Stomper type flicks but I like things that just take the p!ss and have a bit of humour these days. I find taking a walk down any British streets these days depresses the crap out of me without watching it for entertainment. I watched the trailer, looks well done though.
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    i think that looks pretty funny, i will wait for DVD (im assuming it will go straight to DVD surely?) and enjoy it in the comfort of my home as opposed to in the company of people who reflect the actors in the film who will think it is a docudrama of their lives.
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    i think that looks pretty funny, i will wait for DVD (im assuming it will go straight to DVD surely?) and enjoy it in the comfort of my home as opposed to in the company of people who reflect the actors in the film who will think it is a docudrama of their lives.
    Very much this.
    The funniest thing is, there's kids round here who think they ARE AliG, and seem to treat him like some kind of hero. I don't think they ever noticed he was just a character taking the pi**
  • whyamihere
    whyamihere Posts: 7,695
    I'm going to take my brother and sister to that, punch them at the relevant moments, and scream 'THIS IS WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE!' at them.

I think it will be fairly effective aversion therapy, and cheap too.