I just bought 2kg of Thornton's Original Special Toffee

Northwind
Northwind Posts: 14,675
edited January 2011 in The Crudcatcher
I am now going to eat myself into a diabetic coma. I'd appreciate if someone would call an ambulance at about midnight. Oh and a dentist.
Uncompromising extremist

Comments

• peter413
    peter413 Posts: 5,120
    OO OO OO, can I have some pleeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

I'll give you a rice cake in return for it, they are better for you and you know it :lol:

Or make sure you come riding with me tomorrow to check out the race course and burn some of it off
  • Northwind
    I suppose there might just be enough to keep you quiet for a few minutes. Or alternatively I could just beat you unconscious with one of the bigger chunks.
    Uncompromising extremist
  • peter413
    peter413 Posts: 5,120
    So long as some of that big chunk ends up in my mouth I will be happy :shock:
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    You are my new hero, Northwind
    :lol:
  • Aldo001
    Aldo001 Posts: 251
    Ohhh I want some :P
    Just fire it my way on the train.
    Kthxbai
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    swap you for some cake?
  • Aggieboy
    Aggieboy Posts: 3,996
    Northwind wrote:
    I am now going to eat myself into a diabetic coma. I'd appreciate if someone would call an ambulance at about midnight. Oh and a dentist.

I'd also call a plumber if I were you, because if you eat it all tonight the extraction you'll need will be from your arse.
    "There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, t'would be a pity to damage yours."
  • A few months ago the Thorntons next to my old work had ordered a crazy surplus in special toffee so was punting bags of it for 20p. I walked in with £5 and got me 25 bags...was having it for lunch for 2 weeks.

Glorious stuff and I salute your purchase
    Formally known as Coatbridgeguy
  • Northwind
    I'm getting a case of toffee fatigue, so I've decided to spice things up with a 2kg bag of haribo jelly babies. They count as fruit too for your 5 a day too. Good to take the healthy option.
    Uncompromising extremist
  • i actually broke down into tears when i found out that i couldnt eat the glorious brown stuff with my braces on. that lasted all of about 2 rides...
    Am i strange in that i actually ENJOY going up hills? Yes, yes i am.

PS: Full - Sussers are for SOFTIES AND BIG GIRLS
  • i actually broke down into tears when i found out that i couldnt eat the glorious brown stuff with my braces on. that lasted all of about 2 rides...

AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!