Is it home time yet?

projectsome
projectsome Posts: 4,478
edited January 2011 in The Crudcatcher
*looks at clock* gah, work is slow.. classic gold is on, on the plus side it's Friday

What are you shady bunch of crudites up to :lol:

bacon.png
FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!

Comments

• ol\'gregg
    ol\'gregg Posts: 612
    I'm stuck in work until 9pm babysitting a radio show that's being recorded in the theatre. fun fun fun
    gochel chan ddynion i mewn blew beisiau achos hwy cadernid bod eirth
  • Tell me about it. Doesn't help I have 5 hours left
    Formally known as Coatbridgeguy
  • projectsome
    projectsome Posts: 4,478
    :lol: I don't feel so bored now, granted I finish in 2 hours but still. right off on a tour of the building to spy me some hotties :D
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • Kitty
    Kitty Posts: 2,844
    Watching tv instead of doing uni work...bored
  • nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    2 mins to go.....
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • El Capitano
    El Capitano Posts: 6,401
    Approx 20 minutes of coffee drinking for me to go...

Been quite a good day really.
  • nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    1 min to gooo
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • I've spent my time so far today doing the following:

Arguing with someone on Facebook
    watching highlights of the South American U20 championship (football... bloody magic!!)
    watching music videos on Youtube
    Reading about how it will be illegal to fart in public in Malawi
    On here.

That's the definition of hard work right there. Just pissed off as I'd rather be home playing playstation or on the beach
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,158
    nicklouse wrote:
    1 min to gooo
    5.12pm is a bit of an odd knocking off time.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    I'll be here until my night staff arrive. i will then be kicking some ass!
    Some of them thought it would be ok to use a customers canteen and facilitys to watch the arsenal - ipswich game on tuesday night! :shock:
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Were there customers in?

If not, what's the problem?
  • Kitty
    Kitty Posts: 2,844
    I'm guessing they weren't getting paid to sit and watch football.
  • meh!

I watched most of the world cup from my desk (strategically placed so clients wouldn't see) and watch footie when I'm in here on Saturday
  • VWsurfbum
    No they wasnt, and they most certainly not allowed to use customers premises!

Dont get me wrong, i like a jolly as much as the next guy, but by coming out his way and ignoring the work that he had to do, and delaying another customers needs is wrong.
    Oh to add that he was with another Co worker, who was meant to be there but only for 10-15 mins not a 90 mins+ game of soccer
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    I on the other hand still have another 6 days in a row at work to do, mind you sunday I'm getting paid 15 hours and 12 minutes pay in return for 44 minutes actual driving :D:D
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • VWsurfbum wrote:
    No they wasnt, and they most certainly not allowed to use customers premises!

Dont get me wrong, i like a jolly as much as the next guy, but by coming out his way and ignoring the work that he had to do, and delaying another customers needs is wrong.
    Oh to add that he was with another Co worker, who was meant to be there but only for 10-15 mins not a 90 mins+ game of soccer

ahhhhhha bit more meat on the flesh. That's fair enough. I'd work my anus off to cover any shortfall (and ignore the footie if dealing with someone). That's taking liberties though...
  • VWsurfbum
    :twisted:
    Its gonna make my curry taste better tonight though, screw the diet! (no beer though)
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty