Good Morning, I spose its my turn again

Gazlar
Gazlar Posts: 8,084
edited January 2011 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Crudders

Friday and back at work, sot 7 days on the bounce to do now, bad times, but back on afternoons from Monday so at least a lie in every day.

Rest for me after work today, my hamstring is killing, so a few days off the gym ready to start back strong next week. Later on I shall be giving Superstar a stern talking to about sending me the wrong components, but as its a first offence, I shall leave it as a warning.

Anyway enough chat, ciao
Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
Amy
Farnsworth
Zapp

Comments

• Morning all! Looked outside today, bright and sunny, but a brisky -4. Not impressed.

I think a home trainer ride, and a bit of work completion is in order for today. Mrs is sick, so will be tending to her as well when beckoned.

Also gotta call Barclays and rant about them not actually sending the money to me they were supposed to have sent 2 days ago. It was even coming out of my own account there to my account here in Austria, so no clue why they are failing.
  • projectsome
    projectsome Posts: 4,478
    I've no idea what I'm doing apart from work, slow day though...

2292.jpg
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,832
    Morning

Day at work followed by a night of study(ish) as its Friday it would be rude not to have a beer whilst hitting the books.
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning all, trying to figure out if I'm hungover or not, probably just a little bit. Only one lecture today on "Horse handling" so I think I'll go to the Tower of London instead.
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Morning Chaperoonies!
    By gum its cold out there! been at a football stadium all morning, its cold, dam cold!

Just looked at the photo's from yesterdays ride on Facebook, it looked really good conditions, was it not gloopy at all?

Nothing interesting happening here today, no bacon, no cake and no curry tonight! :evil:
    Maybe going for a meal tomorrow night for a buddys birthday at a american diner thing so i'm sure it will be ribs to start, ribs for main and a big f'ing desert! :D
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    Mornin' All 8)

The email system at work is completely stuffed so we can't do any work. Just waiting for my lunchtime pizza to turn up and we're off down the pub if IT still haven't fixed it by then. Good day so far....
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • lawman
    lawman Posts: 6,868
    morning freaks :D

today shall be a pretty normal friday for me, day off so it will mainly consist of xbox, foood, pub and probably pestering 2pure about my mojo :roll: im so freaking impatient, its unreal :lol:
  • Kitty
    Kitty Posts: 2,844
    Usual day of uni work for me, maybe gym and swim too. The exciting life of a student.
  • Andy
    Andy Posts: 8,207
    Thank feck for that!
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Unusal happenings today.
    Just waiting on the police to turn up at work, as i seem to of aquired a Mitsubishi GTO in the car park? no tax and boot full of "stuff" checked with police, they have a interst in it so that my fun for the morning.
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Gazlar
    Andy wrote:
    Thank feck for that!

get your own bloody catchphrase, bloody thieving brummies :twisted:
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Greetings,

Day 3 of being unemployed, only to be woken up at stupid o'clock by a headhunter with a zillion questions.
    I had to lie and say I couldn't talk and I'd call back! I'm felt quite brain dead as I only got to bed at 2AM
    Clambered downstairs, made a cuppa and called back as promised..

Now I play the waiting game!
  • Morning all!

Yesterday was a mentally busy day for me, running around, meetings, phone calls. I quite enjoyed it :D
    Today, however, I'm quite the opposite. The odd thing to do, but nothing exciting.

Think I'm off to the Peaks tomorrow to rape the Cube a bit. Still struggling with the Time Z pedals, can never unclip when stopping suddenly haha Never mind.

Apparently tonight, a 'friend' of mine is going to tell me that I've been annoying her recently. My response is that she's been annoying me and others for many years now. I'm quite looking forward to it :twisted:
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • 32 degress, 85% humidity, in work, sweating like a rapist....and not even 11am

That is all
    Formally known as Coatbridgeguy
  • Gazlar
    32 degress, 85% humidity, in work, sweating like a rapist....and not even 11am

That is all

jebus, how early do you get up to start raping then? :shock:
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • El Capitano
    El Capitano Posts: 6,401
    Good Afternoon Freaks!

Been a busy El Cap for the past couple of days - training course yesterday and meetings today. Needless to say, I can put your fears to rest, much coffee and bacon have been consumed, so you've no need to worry about that.

Nice sunny day, but came in on the train as I had to bring in loads of paperwork. Very tempted to get out on the XTC at stupid o'clock tonight for a blast around the local country park.

Anyways, need to go and beat my minions into shape. Laters...
  • Gazlar wrote:
    32 degress, 85% humidity, in work, sweating like a rapist....and not even 11am

That is all

jebus, how early do you get up to start raping then? :shock:

7am for rape, 8 for pillage

(assuming "rape" is the new slang for "riding")
  • Today was a day of win :¬)
    Two telephonic interviews and I got my Land Rover back home after it was parked up for six weeks in Manchester
    Now I don't have to remove the MTB's wheels when off to Cannock
  • Andy
    Liverpool have agreed a fee with Ajax for Luis Suarez
  • Gazlar
    Andy wrote:

Are you auditioning for Richard Key's job?
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Andy
    Shut it love and get back in the kitchen!
  • As that is serious and factual shouldn't that be in another forum?
  • Gazlar
    what? That women belong in the kitchen?
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Andy
    As that is serious and factual shouldn't that be in another forum?

Actually, it's a derailment of the good morning thread.
  • The train man will derail YOU in a minute
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    hell whoresmouths.

i had a lovely day stood in a field near dover and am now trying to be strong and decide to cook instead of ordering in.

im very much looking forward to the weekend and apart from doing some training, im gonna do very little.
  • Don't order in...make homemade pizza
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    Don't order in...make homemade pizza

i have done that already this week but i am so knackered and cant be arsed with cooking.
  • Can't beat a well made pizza crafted by your own awesomeness. I went for a deep pan last night. Dough ended up perfect. Satisfaction to be had
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,832
    Andy wrote:

How many matches before he is sent off?