Moray Monster Trails under threat

devs
devs Posts: 9
edited January 2011 in Routes
Hi Folks,

It has come to our notice that the FC are considering shutting some or all of the Moray Monster Trails. In consultation with them they are telling us they are getting very little use. Our own eyes and experience tell us different. I wonder if anyone who has ridden them recently would take 2 mins to fill in a questionnaire from here https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0BzI_85 ... y=CLDloIgK

and email it to moraymbc@googlemail.com

Thanks for your time, it is one way that will help us keep the trails open.

Devs

Comments

• cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    I generally dislike all the survey monkey things that pop up here, but suggest you try use it.
    What is anyone supposed to do with yours - print it, fill it in, scan it, email it off? Way too much PT.
    Yours is too long, comes up on my screen with a funny typeface, and no way am I going to give you my email address.
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • devs
    devs Posts: 9
    cooldad wrote:
    I generally dislike all the survey monkey things that pop up here, but suggest you try use it.
    What is anyone supposed to do with yours - print it, fill it in, scan it, email it off? Way too much PT.
    Yours is too long, comes up on my screen with a funny typeface, and no way am I going to give you my email address.

Download, fill in, save, email. If you haven't the time then thanks for looking anyway. I'll have a look at surveymonkey when I get time.
  • Miggins
    Miggins Posts: 433
    Devs, have you posted the same on the Ecurie Neep's forum? Probably worth doing. I'm sure alot of them make the journey up the A96 quite often.
    After uphill there's downhill
  • altern_8
    altern_8 Posts: 1,562
    also might be worth posting on the main ride forum on here,and try to organise a few rides there,to show the fc there are people who goto ride at moray monster,also on here,if you havent >>>>>

http://www.moraymountainbikeclub.co.uk/