Speccy S-Works SL3 Tarmac 14.2lb

Cllr Hodgen
Cllr Hodgen Posts: 495
edited January 2011 in Your road bikes
DSC03407.jpg

Hi all, finally got the new summer bike built. Comes in at 14.2lb on the local shops digital scales weighed three times. Very pleased.

Frame size 56cm. Tubs i reckon could knock another half a pound off easily!

Obviously sold the isaac ultrasonic, and am getting a new specialized roubaix SL3 in a nice custom orange and white frame scheme (images to come). They're only available from the US of A, but spec UK have imported 60 and i got one!

Anyway, comments or questions by all means fire them at me! I'll get some more pics when i can.

Hodgy

Comments

• tx14
    tx14 Posts: 244
    you colour matched the frame, shifters and cranks! well done.
  • Garry H
    Garry H Posts: 6,639
    Could you not get the red Pro 3s? Nice bike otherwise.
  • tx14 wrote:
    you colour matched the frame, shifters and cranks! well done.

thanks, yeah the skewers and the time i-clic titan pedals and the rotor s2 stem red face plate match well also! I will get more images of the new one sorted ASAP.

Garry H wrote:
    Could you not get the red Pro 3s? Nice bike otherwise.

Yes thanks, it's something i already have on the plans list, but as you'll see below, the old warranty replaced sl2 frame had them on, they had done hardly out, and the matched well with my custom cinelli ram 2's i had and also my team kit is fluro orange

DSC02145.jpg
    DSC02144.jpg
    DSC02142.jpg
    DSC03062.jpg
    DSC02149.jpg
  • The vittoria diamante pro's with the red / black centre line also shown above... i have a new set of those in the shed, so i'll swap and mix no doubt once i collect the new orange and white SL3 Roubaix...