Wappening Homebwoys?

The Big Cheese
The Big Cheese Posts: 8,651
edited January 2011 in The Crudcatcher
Sitting indoors, sipping a nice Cab Sau.... watching 'the break up' which is actually quite good and not a chick flick like I thought it would be, well it does have Vince Vaughan in it....

Been stripping bikes down all day, was upsetting stripping the Marin down :(

How about y'all?

Comments

• sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    ive done next to fluck all today and it has been lovely.

i played squash for a couple of hours this morning (actually won more times than i lost for a change which was nice), cooked some meals for me and the wife, walked my hounds and have sat on my behind for the rest of the day.

sad to see you getting rid by the way, im looking forward to the new build though.
  • ive done next to fluck all today and it has been lovely.

i played squash for a couple of hours this morning (actually won more times than i lost for a change which was nice), cooked some meals for me and the wife, walked my hounds and have sat on my behind for the rest of the day.

sad to see you getting rid by the way, im looking forward to the new build though.

Was horrible, although I love/loved the Marin, the opportunity for me to own an S-Works (like you I am a big spesh fan) was too much to resist, I am sure that the memory will fade once the stumjumper arrives :D

I need to start getting out more and getting more exercise, as I am turning into a bit of a cat funt.....

Sounds like you've had a good day pal!
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    twas brill.
  • D-Cyph3r
    D-Cyph3r Posts: 847
    Gym this morning/lunchtime, then sat around doing fark all for the rest of the afternoon. Pot noodle and triple decker ham, cheese and pickle sandwich for dinner, a couple of hours on Sup Com and now close tor ready for bed.

Out on the bike nice and early tomorrow. :o